I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 1

(Josuke pov)

"Josuke quickly go to bed, otherwise I will have to drag you out of the basement by force! Anyway, what are you doing there for several hours?!" My mom screams from above while I was sitting in the basement and tying a severed piece of body into a garbage bag.

"I'm now. A few more minutes and I'll go to bed." She does not understand. I'm doing this for safety. For our safety with her. Love of my whole life! The girl who fills my heart with happiness like no other!

As soon as I packed all the severed pieces of the body into bags, having washed off the blood from myself in the bathroom, I headed to the room. But before I go to bed, I still have a little business to do.

Taking a hidden suitcase out of the closet, I opened it. It was a collector's paradise. Everything that I collected from my beloved. All her things that are dear to me. An old, worn T-shirt that was torn at the bottom, favorite earrings, a small transparent container with bobbed hair, half-eaten remnants of snacks, and of course photographs that were marked with burgundy lipstick. The one that my beloved did and the one I use to mark new photos with my lips. God, I love her so much.

Today I took a few more new photos of my girl sitting at her desk, lying on the bed, splashing around and having dinner during recess. Taking out that very burgundy lipstick from the suitcase and smearing it on my lips, I began to mark new photos with kisses. The feeling of touching the lips of my love is like in a con tactless kiss.

After the marks, I put new pictures of the others marked and put the suitcase back in place. On the bed was a large dakimakura with a drawing of my girl. She looks so beautiful in this picture. Her half-covered body on white sheets. I want her to lie like this on my bed. I gave over 20 thousand yen for this drawing so that Rohan could draw a more detailed drawing of the whole body and paint it. After that, I had to spend another 10 thousand yen on sewing pillowcases and printing the pattern on the fabric. But that was what made it possible to be near her, even in the distance.

Embracing the dakimakura, I plunged into the world of dreams. Soft fabric on the palms and down inside the pillow gave warmth and comfort. Reminds the soft skin of my beloved.

(Several weeks ago)

It all started back in early April. I was just a simple student ready to go to high school until I met Jotaro. He spoke about the legacy, the stands and the problems in our city. In general, the story and adventures turned out to be very interesting, but not without losses. And everything would be fine until ...

"Hey Josuke. Look at the girls there. Shall we go and meet them?" Okuyasu says, hugging my shoulder.

"You're thinking about girls again. And even more so, I know them. Typical female fans. I've already said that I'm not going to love the insane. The stories with Koichi were enough for me when Yukako almost killed him." I answered Okuyasu.

"Oh, come on. We're not going to walk around like losers forever. Being in a relationship with a girl is like finding a single person for life. The one who will meet you after work, cook a delicious dinner, hug you by the broad shoulders when it's dreary. How fall in love at first sight and never let her go. I wish someone would say that to me once. But the main thing is that she doesn't have a stand or yandere like Yukako. " Okuyasu began to cry.

"You will find yourself a girlfriend. The students from our school are most like bitches, as Jotaro said. Therefore, you should not start relationships with girls from ..." Before I finished, someone hit my back on my way.

Turning back on the floor, a short girl with beautiful black hair and pale skin was sitting, picking up scattered books and notebooks from the floor.