Please, let's be together again.

(5 years)

"Josuke, let's play catch-up? Whoever catches the first person buys ice cream." A girl with beautiful long hair is speaking.

"I will definitely catch you." A boy with a sickly pompadour on his head answers.

(8 years)

"God, how difficult is mathematics for me." Josuke buried his face in the pillow, not knowing how to solve the example in the notebook.

The girl looks at the example in Josuke's notebook and then alters it.

"This is because you put the numbers in the wrong places, so you made the wrong decision. Look, I'll show you how it should be." The boy looks at the notebook again and tries to remember how to solve the example correctly.

(11 years)

Two best friends are running along the beach and trying to find interesting shells. Y/N finds some pretty seashells and runs to the boy.

"Josuke, look how beautiful they are." The girl shows seashells in her hands.

"I have a few too." The boy shows his findings.

Together they brought some seashells home to Josuke and began to examine them even better.

"Let's make beautiful jewelry out of them?" Suggests Y/N idea.

"Of course, I just have a good idea." Josuke gets up from the table and asks his mother for several working tools for fakes.

After a short amount of time, they both made two pendants from pink shells of different shapes.

"They're so pretty." The girl says and the boy agrees with her.

Josuke takes one pendant in his hands and hangs it around the girl's neck.

"Y/N, you are the best friend of my life. Let's always be friends." The girl smiled strongly at the words of Josuke and took another pendant with a shell in her hands, put it on the boy's neck.

"Of course Josuke. We will always be friends." The boy and the girl embraced, smiling happily.

(also 11 years old)

The boy and the girl are fighting.

"Are you saying what's better with them than with me?" The girl is crying.

"I wanted to celebrate this day with them. They are such cool guys." Josuke is also angry that his best friend is not happy with new friends.

"I wanted to make a present for you, but you preferred a company better than mine."

"Do you think it's easier for me with you? You're a girl, but I'm not comfortable with a girl. Everyone at school laughs at me, believing that I'm friends with a girl."

Y/N didn't like Josuke's tone. She thought they would be best friends forever, but things get different with age.

"I thought we were friends. So I'm no longer needed?" The girl starts to cry.

"Well, how can I say it ..." Before Josuke can finish, the blow of a girl's hand flies across his cheek.

"Fool! I don't want to see you Higashikata!" Y/N runs away in tears from the person who offended her and betrayed her friendship.

Josuke doesn't understand what happened from the blow, but his anger towards the girl still remains.

(2 weeks later)

Josuke sits in the living room playing a game console while his mom cleans the room. While Tomoka was collecting unnecessary trash and cleaning, a pink shell pendant was found under the bed. He was still as bright as the first time he was found. Tomoka put the pendant on Josuke's desk and continued cleaning.