Musical battle

One of Morio's high schools was preparing to host various exhibitions and classroom performances in the spring. Many students from other schools will come to watch candy fairs, costumed restaurants and student performances. And of course the pupils of the school themselves, after their work, can have fun and enjoy the holiday.

While many classes were busy with decorations or ideas for the theme for the holiday, a team of 4 people just walked around the school, not knowing what to do with themselves.

"God. Everyone is busy preparing for the holiday now, and we go in circles not knowing what to do. Complete boredom." Okuyasu says with his hands in his pockets.

"You can't argue. I certainly love school holidays, but it's so lazy to participate." Confirmed by Y/N girl.

"Maybe our class has come up with something interesting?" Josuke intervenes in the dialogue.

"No. Even the headman, when we left, said that there were no ideas about the holiday. And there was nothing to please the guests." Y/N whimpers.

"So. We are completely doomed this time."

As the four friends walk up to their classroom, big girlish screams of admiration echoed from within. Josuke thought it must be his crazy fans again who saw him return to class, but no. They weren't shouting to him.

When everyone entered the classroom, full of students, even including a few guys, stood in the center and looked somewhere. More precisely, to whom. They all admired some guy. He was wearing a rather fashionable suit in gold color and with a white jabot around his neck, expensive shoes of an Italian brand, in his hands he held a red hat with a black veil and decorated with various brooches. The guy himself was tall and passionate. Straight long hair of light blue, purple eyes and painted lips to match the hair color.

"Yes, take me baby. Like never before." This guy shoots his fingers at one of the girls.

Josuke and the rest of his friends looked at what was happening in bewilderment. This guy tried to show off, but it sounded more like stupidity.

" What's going on here?" Okuyasu yells at the whole class.

Everyone shut up and looked to where the sound came from.

"Okuyasu-kun. Don't good at distracting people." One of the girls is speaking.

"And from what did I distract you all? How is this idiot wagging his ass in front of you?"

"That was rude of you. By the way, I just wanted to please the ladies." A guy in a suit walks up to another girl and kisses her on the palm.

"Like it? You're too arrogant. And who are you anyway? I have never met you." Josuke intervenes.

"My name is Nelson. I am from California, I came on exchange to the opposite school of Morio. I am a freshman, I sing and play the guitar. I also know everything well as the owner of the beautiful voice of the great and famous singer Prince. Therefore, I try to imitate him."

Josuke and his friends started laughing.

"You don't even look like Prince. Just a typical poser." Screams Y/N at him while laughing.

"Oh dear and beautiful princess. I think you just haven't seen me in action. I can sing to you When Doves Cry." The girls and the others cried out with joy. After these words, Nelson, without music and without a microphone, began to hum the Prince's song.