Vampire love is only real (Lemon)

Medieval time. Those times when there were still counts, lords, princes, knights and other personalities that they liked to describe in fairy tales. But in addition to ordinary people, evil monsters were also mentioned in old legends. Monsters that hide in the forests, for God's punishment, they will come to your home and tear to pieces. They especially liked to poison tales about half-breeds, monsters that look like people, but with the arrival of the night, they reveal the true incarnation.

Especially vampires. Blood-sucking monsters that hide from the light of day, so as not to get caught in the ultraviolet radiation and not burn out until night falls and they rise from their graves.

But among humanity there are adequate vampires that do not attack human souls at night and live among the rest, as pure-blooded and peaceful. Many vampires hold the status of an earl or lord. And there are just normies. They visit theaters, museums, performances, walk in parks accompanied by servants, holding colorful umbrellas over their heads so as not to burn out from the sun's heat.

Vampires, although dangerous creatures, find good communication with people. Many of the high-ranking people help people. There is a family of vampires where Joseph and Josuke Higashikata live. High-ranking vampires from the small town of Morioh. They live in a large mansion with servants and maids. All here are people. One of the maids was a pretty Y/N girl.

Her parents, due to poverty, decided to sell their daughter into slavery. They said that this is the only thing they can offer in order to get rid of debts to the king. The daughter was given to vampires, and the family, as soon as they received the money from the sale, left for another city, leaving their daughter without a good future. They just gave it away like an unwanted kitten to another owner.

However... Life in the mansion for Y/N did not turn out to be terrible, as the girl expected upon arrival. She was not treated like a slave, she was not forced to clean up to a shine, she was not called useless or a human, only in a rude way. She was a good girl and talked to the others like friends. Prince Josuke liked her the most. A young vampire, the only child in the family and future heir.

Although Josuke didn't want to be the heir. The young man dreams of living in freedom, without rights and aristocracy. Living in a mansion seemed like a must for him. For what? Will he never get a taste of freedom among ordinary people? Will never be free again? Unfortunately, this will happen after the royal wedding.

The main and important event for high-ranking people is when boys and girls reach a certain age. For vampires, this is 1600 years (By our standards, this is like 16 years, only for vampires, years go by centuries). As soon as the age of consent reaches the desired mark, kings, lords, earls and other personalities give children to other high-ranking families.

Young Josuke is not yet ready to become a husband to a woman he doesn't even know. Joseph said that Princess Ruby would be arriving at the mansion soon. Father count, owner of large lands and trade between west and south. Lord Joseph agrees to the marriage of Princess Ruby and his son Prince Josuke. The young man became embittered, saying that he did not want to marry not for love.

"Father, this is insane. To agree to marry off children to someone you don't know. I'm not going to agree to a wedding."

"Josuke, according to the laws of the above-ranked vampires, our main task is to obtain consent to trade offers and lands in the inheritance. The opinion of children does not bother anyone. Even I can not prohibit the law to marry children without consent. You will have to marry Princess Ruby."

" No!" Josuke furiously runs out of his father's office, heading into the depths of the mansion's dark backyard garden.

Here, Josuke is distracted from his duties, relaxing under the rays of the full moon when no one is around. A place where Josuke retires from problems. No one bothers or interferes.