Fake

Josuke and Y/N meet outside the school every morning. It has already become something of an everyday ritual. Meeting, special greeting and then entertainment before the lesson begins. These two looked more like a funny couple. At least that's what Josuke's teachers and friends thought of them.

Okuyasu sometimes teased that Josuke and Y/N were dating, even though it wasn't true. So far, only now. Josuke thought about finding a girl. But all the girls in high school don't think with their heads, they think in a different place. Josuke was not attracted to such personalities. He wants true love.

Y/N wants the same thing. She told her friends that have only in true love, and not simple walks under the moon with a beer in her hands. And she also doesn't want to date a guy who has already fucked a bunch of girls.

Josuke thought Y/N would be a good option. Maybe even better. But... The main reason why the young pompous guy was afraid to tell the truth was refusal. For Josuke, refusal is like asking his mother to buy a beautiful toy, but she didn't allow it. But without tears and screams, but only despair and disappointment. Y/N was the best girl ever for a guy. Not like the fans who constantly tried to seduce him by any means. Either Josuke noticed one in a revealing outfit, then the other that went without panties. God, they tortured him worse than torture. And only Y/N treated all these dirty little girls like a strict mother. She said that if you don't stop doing this, sooner or later the whole school will know about your walks. And the principal school too.

The girls in high school were very scared of the principal. Not because he is some kind of fat or ugly, on the contrary. His flawless and beautiful appearance attracted many. And those who are caught by the charm are trapped. There were rumors around the school that the principal was a pedophile. One of the students suffered greatly that she had to be transferred to another school. But these are just rumors. Who knows, though.

After that dirty bitch incident, Y/N defended Josuke. The guy said that he could stand up for himself, but for the girl it was not true.

"Y/N, I can tell the girls myself that they only make things worse." This is a young pompous guy speaking.

"Don't lie to Josuke. I know perfectly well that you can't do anything. Once the skirt will be lifted and your tongue will already be in the ass. They know perfectly well how to seduce a virgin who has never seen a woman's crotch."

"As if you saw."

Y/N laughs.

"Are you saying that to a girl? Seriously?" The girl bursts into laughter. "Listen Okuyasu. He said that to the GIRL!"

Okuyasu also connects to Y/N, bursting out laughing.

"Stop laughing. I know what I said is stupid. It's just... I don't really like being watched like a small child."

"Josuke. Well, judging by your past reaction, a child is more appropriate here. I'm afraid to imagine how you will react when you make love to a girl for the first time. Will you also blush?" Okuyasu is already screaming with laughter.

"My God! I'm bursting with laughter now! Okuyasu, good job!" Y/N almost rolls on the ground bursting with laughter.

"Enough for you two!" Yukako attacks the bottom from behind and hits two disobedient students in the back of the head. "I can hear you at the school gates! What's so funny about that?"

"I'm sorry Yukako. But we are very funny." Scratches the back of Okuyasu's head.

"I don't see anything funny. Let's go to school and class."

"Okay. Let's go."

All students went to their classes. The lesson begins. Okuyasu can't stop laughing yet. Y/N chuckled from time to time too. Josuke blushed from the previous dialogue. In truth, they are right. Such a handsome guy at school could attract the attention of girls, but he never made it to the end. And on that day when one of the students lifted her skirt, pompous guy was overwhelmed with a lot of emotions. On the one hand, he is ashamed, on the other, curious. He couldn't say anything to stop it. Just close your eyes and turn away.