Blind love

(Y/N pov)

What could be better than falling in love with a person who is not indifferent? Of course nothing. But... what if this very person never notices you? What if he or she never realizes that they really love each other? Most likely... Blind understanding is to blame for everything. This is exactly how it worked out for me.

I fell in love with a friend, but he never understood that I wanted to confess. Josuke Higashikata. He is known for a large number of girls with love vibes. Because of his good looks, strength, confidence and lovable character. All the schoolgirls burst into tears when they thought how handsome he was.

But not me. I thought of Josuke not just as a handsome boy, not some popular character, but a real loving guy. And it is true. Josuke was loving and kind despite the style. Throughout his long friendship, this guy really tried to be sincere and caring. Regardless of difficulties or problems.

(Previously)

We met in the high school entrance exams. I was so confused and nervous that due to the morning turmoil, I forgot to put a spare pencil and eraser in my bag at home. It was also very cold after a week of heavy rain. The classroom was completely cold.

When we all sat down, the exam began. While everything was going smoothly and calmly, I wrote answers to questions and solved problems, and then... My pencil breaks. Pressed too hard on the rod due to speed. I looked around my backpack in search of a spare pencil, but it was not there, and without it I would not finish writing the last answers. I had to take small pieces from the remnants of a broken rod and finish writing. Hands trembled from the cold as during a cold, which did not help to concentrate on the answers. Pieces of the rod dissolve more dirt. The eraser was not around, and asking for someone was too dangerous. The teacher can detect this at any time and kick it out of the exam, considering it an attempt to ask for answers.

The whole day goes to down. I was going to cry, thinking that life would go down the drain if I didn't get my exam, but... The first encounter with Josuke happened. I saw a young guy with a pompadour approach to the teacher holding out a sheet of answers, confirming that he had finished the work. And then he returns to his place, putting all unnecessary things back into the bag. I can't say exactly what happened, as my eyes closed my palms so as not to show tears to anyone. But... I felt something fall on my shoulders. This men's jacket wraps the back from the cold. The jacket belonged to Josuke. Looking around, the pompadour guy was about to leave the classroom.

The teacher informs the class that there are still 10 minutes left until the end of the exam. I examine the sheet again and notice that there is an eraser and a pencil next to it. Apparently Josuke put it down while I was crying. This was support and help from a kind person. And then... I passed the exam.

After the exams, I had a day of answers and textbooks. The teacher says that everyone passed the exam with good results. I passed with the results of 98 points. This is really good news. But... I was worried not only about the good scores, but about that pompous teenager. The jacket needs to be returned. Examining the classroom where yesterday's exam took place, there was no one.

Maybe he didn't come today? We'll have to return things on the first day of school. While I was packing my textbooks in my bag and was about to leave the classroom, I did not notice a wall in front of me. No, wait, it's someone's breast. Or rather, the same pompous guy. This time he looked different. New school uniform, though not green like the other boys. The color is dark blue, revealing the breast with a yellow tank top and embellished with gold insignia.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Aren't you hurt?" The guy holds out his hand in my direction.

" No, I'm fine." I reach out my hand in response.