I'm just crazy for falling in love with you. Part 2 (Lemon)

(Josuke pov)

(In the morning)

I wake up early and head to the bathroom. Nobody canceled the school. And at the same time I want to pamper my sleeping princess with a morning breakfast. While I was brushing my hair and styling my daily hairstyle, my eyes gazed at the many hygiene products on the shelves. Shampoos, gels, ointments and many other women's cosmetics. Among the gels was the one that I feel every day from Y/N. Caramel-flavored gel.

Opening the bottle of gel, the sweet scent hit my nose sharply. I want to breathe this smell every hour. My God! I can't focus on myself! Thoughts only hover about my princess!

"Josuke, are you in the bathroom?" A voice was heard on the other side of the door. Y / N woke up earlier than I thought.

"Yes, I'll be out soon. Wait a little." After removing the bottle of gel in place, I continued to style my hair. Heck! I was so frightened by the harsh voice that I almost dropped the bottle to the floor.

Within 10 minutes the hair was done and I left the bathroom. Y/N heard the bathroom door open and ran to take a shower. And I'm going to make breakfast for us. The fridge contains a pack of sealed bacon, a box of eggs, and some greens. This is enough for breakfast. While heating the skillet, add oil and mix the ingredients together.

While I was cooking, I thought about it. What does Y/N look like in the shower now? How beautiful is she without clothes? So wet and wet skin. Just like the day we met. Her wet uniform has taken on a sheer shade, showing a faint view of her half-naked breasts in a bra. And now... She is completely naked in the shower! I want to see it.

Damn it! Again, I am not thinking about that! Why am I such a pervert lately?! Thinking this about your girlfriend! Without even admitting his feelings! Damn it! I mentally beat myself on the head. I can't concentrate! These bawdy thoughts are distracting! Can't resist the urge anymore! I want to see it!

Using Crazy Diamond, I sent him to the bathroom to watch Y/N. Fortunately, she is lucky that she does not see the stands, otherwise I would not have had a chance to admire such a spectacle. Her body, naked and wet with warm water. I saw with the eyes of the stand how Y/N was washing soft hands with gel, rubbing his legs with a sponge, hips, shoulders. Her hands touch her chest. How soft can her breasts be? I was completely out of control. Thoughts turned into depraved ideas and imaginations. I can imagine touching these sisters (breasts) standing behind Y/N's back. How soft and elastic they are in the hands. Or... My dominant hand goes down the girl's body to the hips, penetrating to the lower folds. Sweet juice drips from the crotch of my Y/N! She likes to see and feel everything that I do! And the voice. Y/N groans at the touch. How good she is!

While I was thinking about it, I felt a tight fit in my pants. Looking down, a small tent was visible. Damn it! From obscene thoughts, everything led to this. How not clever. Hopefully while Y/N is in the bathroom, she doesn't hear anything. I don't want to cause trouble. And even more so to say that I thought about her. Crazy Diamond was still in the bathroom watching my princess. Turning off the stove, I sat down on the nearest chair. It is already impossible to stand on my feet because of what I see through the stand. I cannot get rid of the blissful feeling. If Y/N sees this, she's think I was peeping. We need to get it over with as soon as possible.

Having opened the zipper on the pants and lowered it to the level of the knees along with the boxers' underpants, I saw this chaos. My cock is straight, throbbing with excitement. What kind of pervert am I? Allowed myself to think such dirty things. Now I'm going to masturbate in someone else's house while Y/N takes a shower. I begin to touch myself along the entire length. It felt so good. It is impossible to imagine how excited I was. This monster in right hand is so hot. When touching yourself, we must not forget that I am still observing in the bathroom. Y/N washes the body still. Her hands are stroking all possible areas.