Sick and moody

Holidays. It's time to take a break from school worries and spend more time with friends. Students go to the sea, walk in pairs eating ice cream or just relaxing at home playing games or anime.

Girl Y/N was going to meet up with her friends and her beloved boyfriend Josuke to go to the arcade and fight on the dance machines. Okuyasu and Koichi are already waiting outside the mall for the others. Y/N walks up to the store noticing Okuyasu and Koichi near the entrance.

" Hi guys." Y/N puts his fist on everyone and they hit back with their fists.

"Hi. We're tired of waiting. Where's Josuke?" Okuyasu whines.

"Isn't he with you're?"

"No. We thought you would come together." Answers Koichi's question.

"No, he didn't say anything. I called him on the phone, but there were no answers."

"Apparently he sat for a long time at night playing with the console and decided to turn off the phone so that no one would bother."

"Maybe he'll come soon. Let's go play the slot machines."

While the guys and the girl were playing arcade games, thoughts about Josuke ran through Y/N's head. He never came. Why isn't he answering calls? Did something bad happen? Although the pompadour teenager tried to answer both calls and messages on the phone as quickly as possible. She'll have to visit him after the arcade.

As soon as Okuyasu won another round with Koichi, everyone headed to the cafe to relax and have a drink. Y/N dials Josuke's number again. Beeps continue, but no answer.

"Josuke still not answering?" Koichi asks.

"Yes. I'm worried. What if he's in trouble?" Y/N puts the phone in his shorts pocket.

"Nothing like that happened to him. Josuke is a tough guy and no one will do anything."

"You're right Okuyasu, but it didn't help me at all. I'll go to his house. Play next time guys. See you." Y/N gets up from behind the counter where Okuyasu and Koichi were sitting, picking up a drink from the table and heading towards his lover's house.

When Y/N arrived at the Higashikata family's residence, there was no one in the vicinity. Only cats running. Maybe some people are working. The girl presses the doorbell button. There was no answer. The call was repeated and again without an answer.

The girl looks under the carpet, noticing the hidden key to the door. Tomoka sometimes leaves a spare key under the rug. Using the key on the lock, the door opens and Y/N enters the house. On the floor near the doorstep is a pair of purple Josuke's signature shoes. He is at home. Y/N searches the house for a living soul. There is no one in the kitchen, living room or bathroom. Climbing to the top floor, the girl opens a door decorated with various stickers. This was her boyfriend's room.

"Josuke?" Asks Y/N after entering the room and closing the door.

Josuke is hiding on the bed under the covers. And also... There are a bunch of packages of various drugs and medicines on the nightstand. Thoughts only about illness come to mind.

"Josuke." Y/N comes up to the bed, pulling the blanket down. Josuke lies with his eyes closed and a towel on his head. Shaggy hair, face almost burns with fire. A warm knitted scarf that Y/N gave as a present last winter is wrapped around the throat.

Feeling the cold, the teenager turned the other way, opening his eyes in search of a warm blanket and noticing a beloved girl nearby.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Asks Josuke wrapping himself up in a blanket on the warmer.