Raspberry sweets (for Valentine's Day)

(I understand that Valentine's Day is already over, but I could not post the story on a certain day due to underpayment of the Internet on the computer. Let it be late than nothing.

And Happy Valentine's Day.)

One of the most important days of the year is approaching. The day when couples pass sweets and confess their feelings. Valentine's Day.

Morioh High School has an annual Valentine's Day event. Everyone who wants to take part brings a gift to the teachers' office, which will be given to the recipient on the day of the holiday. The main thing is to write to whom to send a gift. But many still prefer to give gifts in the old style.

This year, Josuke Higashikata's most popular boy is going to give his heart to love. The fact is that the pompadour teenager has a love interest in Y/N's school friend for some time.

She is a girl who doesn't see Josuke as a role model, but rather as a caring person. And the pompadour teenager knows it. He knows that Y/N does not see a handsome man or favorites of all the students of the school, but as a kind and caring young man, ready to help in a difficult situation.

Josuke appreciates this alignment, but over time everything changed. The girl attracted the attention of a teenager more and more. It looked like falling in love from children's fairy tales about princes and princesses. Sometimes Josuke imagined himself in the role of a prince, protecting the girl from danger.

Days passed and Josuke planned to confess his love. Only a young boy is constantly worried when it comes to this. Then the tongue intertwines, the voice breaks, the body sweats and shakes.

He is not going to give up. Maybe Valentine's Day will help Josuke confess his feelings? But this test will not be easy. He planned everything from beginning to end. He's found out what kind of chocolate a girl is allergic to. What toppings do you prefer. Composition of sugar. All I could find out.

Near the start of the holiday, Josuke saved up enough money to go order the best chocolate for the holiday. He wished for one airy and the second soft with strawberry filling. Wrap in one box as two separate shelves. Wrap in a perfect pink foil and with a red bow. Josuke also bought a card separately to stick together with chocolate.

"She must like it." The teenager says to himself, considering the gift before tomorrow.

He's so worried. What if she refuses? Or will she get chocolate from a friend of a teenager in love? Lots of negative thoughts. Josuke mentally hits himself on the head while repeating the phrase "Stop thinking negatively!". Everything will be fine. Y/N will accept the chocolate and be Josuke's lover. If everything goes as he thinks.

(The next day)

Josuke, Koichi, and Okuyasu arrive at the school, noticing how excited everyone is before the candy distribution begins. Especially the girls, who hope to get a commemorative valentine from Josuke when the slut gets their gifts. And so every year.

"God. This year is the same as always. Everyone will give Josuke chocolate except for me." Sadly, Okuyasu coos as he kicks the stone to the side.

"Don't get upset bro. If no one gives, I'll share." Josuke pats his friend on the back.

"Thank you Josuke."

"Guys, I'll leave you for a while. Yukako and I were going to meet by the pool before class started." Koichi says as he runs away.

Josuke looked at the passing girls, who looked in his direction with loving eyes and smiled. But they did not attract any attention. The teenager was more worried about his chocolate lying in the bag. The main thing is that Valentine's Day goes well.