ASMR(Lemon)

(Y/N pov)

What could be more interesting than listening to some soothing sounds? Of course, an ASMR wiretapping of this type. True, ordinary ASMR becomes very boring and you have to look for variety. And then every time you listen to the sounds of clicking fingers, then hitting the microphone, then something rustling like fabric or chains. This is no longer enticing.

A friend from college once said that there is a type of ASMR where a complete stranger whispers various compliments, gives kisses and other delights like dating. At the same time, the author says this only to you. This type of ASMR is called "x Listener", the love of the specified character with the listener.

And it seemed pretty interesting. Vampire, yandere, neko kun or chan, mafia boss and other heroes. These ASMRs are really very enticing. Imagination gives more variety with the sound coming from the headphones. Just imagine your favorite character from an anime or movie, with headphones this character communicates with you, leads you on a date, calls you with tender words, kisses and says how much he loves you.

But ASMR isn't just about kissing or simple dating. There is a separate type, ASMR R18. These ASMRs contain more depraved and vulgar sounds. Well, I won't let this pass by. I love ASMR R18. True, it was rarely possible to find better ones. Usually, in my finds, the person on the other side likes to create the sounds of kisses very loudly into the microphone, as if he is licking your ear. Or simple moans with no background sounds. It was rare to find good ASMR actors.

Today is the weekend. Time to get distracted by the ASMR wiretap again. Again listen to the same thing. But it may still be possible to find something more worthwhile. Scrolling through one of the sites I come across "Josuke x Listener (ASMR)". The author of ASMR itself was signed as Josuke Higashikata. On the cover of the album, there was a nice and сute guy. He looks like a Japanese, pompadour hair, wearing a blue school uniform with a large cutout on the chest from which a yellow T-shirt is displayed. The face is brutal and stern. Eyes blue like the ocean, pale skin. The guy is standing in an unusual position, as if in this way he is going to break his spine.

After all, I wondered what kind of ASMR it was. Maybe it will be much more interesting. Opening the album, a lot of ASMR recordings of different titles were displayed on the screen. Some are also marked with ASMR R18. Some were signed with people's names and in brackets (Individual ASMR). During the campaign, the author makes such recordings to individual people for a certain amount.

Maybe for a start it is better to listen to something simpler? And while it's a shame to listen to R18 from a new actor. Maybe I don't like his voice? But I was wrong. The actor's voice was very beautiful. The person on the other side spoke Japanese, but fortunately, under each ASMR leaves a translation into English.

One of the ASMRs is called Beach Date. The combination of the sounds of the sea and the voice of the actor made me imagine myself on the beach. Lying on the sand, Josuke sits next to me and says everything that I listen to with headphones. This actor definitely deserves as much audience as possible.

"Interesting. If this actor is so good at vocalizing simple romantic ASMRs, how does he voice R18?" I tell myself while looking for the right record in the album.

Josuke had a lot of ASMR R18, but a large number of them are individual. Fortunately, I found one record "x Listener" without a name. Putting on the headphones and turning on the recording, I began to read and listen to ASMR. The recording itself lasts only 20 minutes. Usually some ASMR R18 writers who record for more than 20 minutes have actually made very good recordings. And Josuke may not be an exception. We will check it now.

Sounds of nature and birds singing are heard in the headphones. Also, in combination with natural sounds, you can hear someone touching the fabric.