𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Y/n's POV

I sat in class waiting for the bell to ring. It's a Monday, so of course, like any other normal student, I don't want to be at school. Aside from the fact that I get to see Alex. I appreciate her being willing to look further into this thing we had going on. For us to get to know each other more. After all, we are having a baby.

That's so weird to say now. Never did I ever imagine myself saying those words. Well at least not at this age. I'm only 17 and I'm already going to be a mom. I'm dreading the moment my parents find out. Although my parents are mostly chill, mainly because I keep my trouble to a minimum and maintain good grades, I know they'll flip out over the news.

The last thing I want is for them to say that they don't want me to see Alex anymore. I was skeptical and nervous about Meredith finding out but, now that she knows, I might be able to use that to my advantage. Just in case things go sideways with my parents, I know she'll be there to help and mediate. She's basically the glue of this family.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I saw Sophia's name as I opened the text.

Sophia 😏:
Hey, are we okay? You've been somewhat distant. I didn't know if I did something, if you were busy, or just going through something this past weekend so I just gave you your space but, I just don't want to be left in the dark. Can we meet up at lunch or after school? I don't have practice obviously because of my ankle but, you know where to find me. Hope all is well 🤍

Sophia. Poor Sophia. She's so sweet and nice and really good in bed. She's just an overall good person and I feel bad that I'm probably going to break her heart but, I'd also be doing her a disservice if I didn't let her go. I really like Alex and she's also having my baby. So, it would only be beneficial for me to focus my attention on her.

Plus, I can't tell Sophia about Alex or the baby. I know she'd freak out and although she's good at keeping secrets, I feel like the news would just spread like wildfire so I'm being as cautious as possible. Am I wrong for that?

As class went on, I stayed in my own thoughts and tried to think of a way I could tell Sophia that we aren't going to be seeing each other anymore. I don't really mind lying to people, I know, bad thing to say. But with Sophia, I don't know, I feel really guilty. What could be my excuse here? I'm too much of a hoe to stay committed? No, because then she'd find a loop hole and just say we could continue to be friends with benefits.

I decided to reply to her text and tell her I'd see her after school by the field. I can't have my attention on relationships that aren't with Alex. I'm having a child. I kind of have to grow up now. Well not kind of, I have to grow up now.

The bell rang and I walked out of the room quickly. I haven't even told my friends about my whole situation. The only people that know are Addison, Meredith, Carina, and Cristina. That alone is too much. Oh and Alex's friend but I don't count her. She isn't in my circle and she doesn't know my people so she's not a risk to me.

I decided to ignore my friends for the day. I wanted to make sure it was okay with Alex for me to tell them. They all know me so well and like I've said before, I could be a literal mute and they'd still be able to figure out what's wrong with me. They may have to guess but they'd be able to figure it out.

I knocked on Alex's office door before she said come in. I walked in to see her on the phone and she sent me a smile as I sat down. I scrolled through my phone replying to some messages as I waited for her to finish up.

"Hey!" Alex beamed as she hung up the phone. She stood up and walked over to the couch sitting beside me. "Hey, can we talk?" I asked as she situated herself. "Yeah, are you okay?"