Questions :)

Okay so, I think I want to write the Meghan Markle story first since I've been brainstorming more on it. I have some questions that I need answers to. Also, Woso readers, there's an update for y'all as well.

Would you want Y/n to be the heir to the throne or like the second child born which would make her second in line? I'm making her mother the Queen because women in power.
In this case, if she's second in line behind her older sibling she'd be like Prince Harry if William had no children. If she's the heir to the throne, she'd be in Prince William's position because their father, Charles, is King.

I kind of want her to be in Harry's spot because there may be more room for her to maneuver and cause a ruckus but, it could work both ways. If she's the heir to the throne and looking like a hot mess, that's drama too. It can go either way but I don't know which path I want to take. I'm leaning toward second in line but idk. Ideas?

NEXT QUESTION:
Lmk which name sounds better. The royals take on the castle name. For example, the British royals are the House of Windsor and if any of you know, some of the royals have the last name, "Mountbatten-Windsor". So it's like that.

Option 1:
House of Saxxon
    Possible full surname (last name):
* Oakley-Saxxon
* Westfield-Saxxon
* Angeles-Saxxon

Option 2:
House of Berkeley
    Possible full surname (last name):
* Saxxon-Berkeley
* Waetford-Berkeley

Option 3:
House of Brenton
    Possible full surname (last name):
* Oakley-Brenton
* Sterling-Brenton
* Cole-Brenton

Next Question:
Do y'all want Y/n to be G!P (girl with a penis)?

I also may make slight title changes, mainly like what titles can be given to who, I may even make up a title or switch one up, not entirely sure yet.

Another thing, because it will be based in America, I'll probably create some places, and try to chop things up or switch things up so it'll fit for titles/roles of Duke/Duchess, Prince/Princess of _____, etc.

. . .

WOSO READERS:
I'm working on ideas for Trinity Rodman, Alex Morgan (I might continue a story I already had for her), and Tatumn Milazzo right now. I'll try and get an update out about those soon so you can choose/vote on what seems the most interesting. If you have any plots you'd like to see for one of the three, lmk.