𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Alex's POV

I walked into the high school office after a meeting at the school district discussing new rules and guidelines that might come into effect. I for one hate meetings but it's apart of my job. I picked up mail from the front of the office before heading to my own office at the back and when I walked in I was greeted by an unexpected visitor.

"Allie!" I say as I shut my office door and wrapped my arms around my best friend. "Ugh, I've missed you." I mumbled as I held onto Allie. We pulled away, both beaming ear to ear. "Fancy fancy office, very very spacious, mmhm." Allie says as she walked around my office looking at everything and I knew what was coming next based on how she said that.

"So how's Seattle?" I ask as I sat in my chair and Allie took a seat on the couch. "Seattle is great, cold, but great. Bati and I are thinking of trying for a baby!"

I squealed excited that my best friend could possibly be having a baby soon. "So if it's a girl, you're obviously naming her Alex right?"
"I- no. I don't know but probably not. Come on Al, you'll probably be the god mother why does she need your name?"
I gasp sarcastically.
"Alex is a great name." I say playfully offended.
"Would you name your daughter Allie?"
I paused knowing I wouldn't.
"Exactly. Speaking of babies, let's get on the subject of how they're made. So, who?"

"That was the weirdest transition ever." I point out giggling.
"Who did you do the nasty nasty with? Obviously not Kelley since you said she's basically nonexistent."
I rolled my eyes at the thought of how I've been treated by Kelley lately.

"I'm not telling you Allie. It doesn't matter and it isn't important."
"It is if this person was worth cheating on your fiancé with!"
"I can't tell you. Can we just drop it?"

Allie folds her arms over her chest and agrees to drop it for now. We began talking about how life has been here and how different Kelley has been acting resulting in my infidelity. And yes, I know, I'm not trying to justify my actions. I know what I'm doing is wrong but, it feels so good.

Allie and I were discussing lunch plans when in came Y/n. I tried not to smile at the sight of her, slightly successful and luckily, Allie wasn't looking at me.

"Okay, look, before Laughlin comes in here, I did not take the bolt out of her chair making her fall flat on her ass in the gym and I already know she's going to blame me for it but I want you to know that I didn't do it this time even though it would've been hella funny." Y/n quickly blurts out.

She was out of breath and I could tell she ran here from the gym, across campus, to tell me that even though she could've simply texted me and saved herself some time and energy.

"I swear I- oh, sorry. Is this a bad time?" Y/n asks finally noticing that Allie was sitting here.
"No, just- actually yeah. Just come back later? I'm cancelling detention for you today and you can just serve it next week at lunch?" I offered to Y/n.

"Oh- what about- never mind but uh yeah sure."
"Here." I say quickly writing Y/n a late pass so she would have time to get changed out of her gym clothes for her next class. "And please, stay out of trouble today." I plead.
"I have been."
I nodded at Y/n as she slowly walked out of my office closing the door behind her.

"She's a cutie." Allie says making me smile to myself. Just as I was about to gather my things so Allie and I could go get lunch, my door opens again and by no one knocking, I knew it had to be Kelley.