𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Y/n's POV

"Mom come on that's enough." I groaned as she kept snapping pictures of Sophia and I as we stood in my living room.
"You look so cute together and come on actually smile and maybe I'll finish faster."

I smiled as my dad gave me a thumbs up. My hand was resting on Sophia's hip as we both smiled at my mom and her camera. Sophia's parents took their pictures before both sets of parents decided to hop into the picture and handed off their phones to family friends.

"Okay well we have to go now so we're not late." Sophia says before placing her hand in mine and lightly dragging me towards the front door.
"Okay you two be safe!" My mom smiled before my dad walked over to me slipping money in my hand and the keys to Derek's trailer he used to live in before he built the house he now has with Meredith.

"Just in case you two don't want to go home right away." He whispered in my ear before patting my back. "Drive safe." My mom pointed at me before realizing my dad put Derek's keys in my hand.
"Mark!"
My dad shrugged nonchalantly with a smile on his face.

. . .

Sophia and I arrived at our school and headed to the gym where they were holding the dance. Our gym is pretty large so, they decorated it nicely. Sophia and I had our stashes and fake crowns on as we entered the building before finding my friends and some of Sophia's teammates standing together.

"Well don't you look spiffy." Hailey smirked before hugging me making me let go of Sophia's hand. I looked around at the big blob of kids dancing around and teachers standing around the gym in different areas.

Throughout the night, Sophia and I danced, slow danced, and kicked it with my group since most of her teammates were to busy sucking each other's faces off.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked Sophia before she nodded and I walked off to get us some drinks.

Alex's POV

I stood by the drinks and watched over the crowds of students. Some sat at tables and others just continued to dance all night. My attention suddenly shifts when I realized Y/n was walking towards me- well towards the table with the drinks that I was standing by.

I looked down at my stomach and all I could think about was the fact that I'm carrying her child. Do I tell her or is it to early to do that? I mean, it can't be right? Because it is her kid. She has a right to know but, there is also a time and place for everything and I don't think a dance is the right place to do this at. Plus, I don't necessarily want to talk to her to begin with.

As she approached the table, she looked at me sending me a soft and small smile. I could tell she debated talking to me because she hadn't even picked up a cup or anything and her eyes were fixated on me.

"Al-"
"Principal Morgan." I corrected her. She rolled her eyes before looking around. "I'm pretty sure no one can hear me and I don't think anyone cares. Can we talk?"
"There's nothing to talk about."
"There is, what was-"
"Nothing to talk about, I told you before, what happened with us was nothing but sex."
"I don't believe you. Not to sound cocky but, I don't believe you're the type of woman to have sex with someone multiple times just for the hell of it. I mean, you jeopardized your whole relationship just-"
"Don't you have a date to go back to?" I questioned annoyed by her. I hate that I'm pushing her away but, I have to. She shakes her head before grabbing two cups and I took the time to look her over.

She wore a white button up shirt, black jeans, and white vans. She looked attractive I had to admit. My eyes then fell on her lips as she poured the juice into the two cups and I just imagined myself kissing her. "It's not nice to stare, Principal Morgan. Do you look at all your students like this? Or just me? Either way, I'm flattered."

I hid my face knowing I'd more than likely blush at her words. There's no shock that, being away from her and not being intimate with her as only increased my feelings. Sure, there's still stuff to learn and I'd want to dive deeper into who Y/n really is but, I do like her. Even if it's only been sex so far.

Y/n looked at me once more before going back over to Sophia and her friends.

Throughout the rest of the night, I couldn't help but to feel a little jealous and wish I was the one here with Y/n. Even though that would be inappropriate it also would make me feel better than I do. Watching her with her hands on Sophia, her lips on Sophia, just her being with Sophia, it made my blood boil. Even though I did push her away. I pushed her away to stay with my hypocrite fiancé.

I wanted to cry. I felt like a jerk and I was also lonely. Kelley hasn't been home and we really haven't talked. Her excuse has been that she needed time away and that she wanted to visit her mom. Which was probably another lie like the first one was.

How could she cheat on me and be upset at the fact that I cheated on her?

As the dance widened down, I waited for everyone to go home before helping the staff lock up. I headed home and I couldn't wait to get in bed. My life has been a literal mess lately.

I cheated on my fiancé, I then find my fiancé cheating on me and who knows how long that's been going on, I'm pregnant by my I guess you would call her my mistress and I have yet to tell her that she's expecting a child with me but, that's another days issue. I just can't seem to get my shit together.

As I reached Kelley and I's home, I noticed her car was here. Great. I walked in and headed to our bedroom where I found her laying there like she hasn't been gone this whole time. All I wanted was to go off on her for cheating but, what do I look like? Maybe she did that out of retaliation.

I sighed before heading into the bathroom. This is going to be one long night.

A/n: Just a filler :) And yes before you comment, I will pick up Alex and Kelley drama on the next chapter. What do y'all want to see happen next? I have an idea of how I want Y/n to find out Alex is pregos so that may happen soon :)