𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Alex's POV

Jeni and I sat across from each other at the diner and I couldn't contain the thoughts running through my head. Jeni placed her hand on top of mine seeing as I was internally freaking out. All I wanted right now was Y/n. Jeni gave me a sympathetic smile before moving her hand away.

She waited until after we ordered our food to actually begin talking to me. "Alex."
I looked up and I could tell she was trying to search for answers in my eyes. I feel like a little girl all over again. I could feel my eyes watering up and I quickly turned my head to the window trying to make my tears go away before they could spill. I knew if I started crying, I more than likely wouldn't have been able to stop.

"Al, look at me." I turned my head and faced Jeni before quickly wiping any tears. "What's going on with you? Ever since I brought up this whole baby thing, you've been a mess. Is it Kelley? Is it your hormones? Keeping this to yourself could really hurt you. You're carrying a lot already and I'm pretty sure your job is stressful, let me be the person you talk to and if you aren't ready to tell mom-"

"Jeni, it's not that. It's- I can't. And I wanted to tell you and everyone else on my own time."
"So you're upset about Kelley?"
"Yes and no, I don't care about Kelley, she's just doing this to get under my skin."

"So you didn't cheat on her?"
"Jeni-"
"Alex, you cheated on her?!" Jeni whisper yelled.
"She cheated on me, and had been for months prior to my slip up. It wasn't working out. She was distant and I needed the attention and affection she wasn't giving me."
"So you cheat instead of-"
"Why does it matter? It's over." I said growing slightly annoyed.

"So, the guy you cheated on Kelley with got you pregnant? Is he even around or was he some dude at a bar that you didn't see again? Alex you're not giving me much to work with."

I want to tell her the truth so bad. I need someone on my side. The only problem is, she might blabber her mouth and her excuse would be I was concerned and you need your family. I wish my situation wasn't so complicated. I can't just lean on Allie the whole time. "Jeni I-"

Saved by the bell. Jeni's phone rang and she stepped away to answer. I could finally breathe. I felt like I was suffocating. Maybe we need to come clean. Or at least, maybe I will.

. . .

Y/n's POV

"So I'm officially on Thanksgiving break in like a week which means more surgery." I smiled at Addison. "Well if you have more time in your hands then I'd love for you to join me in the OR. You're actually more useful than a resident."
"I'm cursed with medical knowledge."
"You are, your moms really smart and your dad- he's a little harder to come up with a compliment for."

I giggled shaking my head as I sat on the couch in the lounge. Addie and I haven't had much to do today. I guess there aren't any moms or women in any type of trouble for Addison to intervene.

"Why do you two look like sad puppies?" Jo asks as she walked in to grab some coffee before sitting beside me. "No surgeries, no mothers, no women. It's a slow day." Addison groans.
"Are you two still faking your little relationship?"

"Yes because Y/n has yet to tell her parents Alex is pregnant."
"Jo, don't act like you don't like being my fake girlfriend." I smirked getting a smile out of her.
"Well, I'm flattered to have the attention of a Sloan but, come on, you're going to be a mommy soon and your parents need to know. But this scheme we have, it's making me more appealing to guys around the hospital."
"Exactly. Win win."

Addison shakes her head before telling me I can leave for the day seeing as nothings really going on here. I decided to head over to Ava's house since River and Hailey were there.

"Oh look, the ghost has returned!" River exclaims as I walked into Ava's bedroom. "Hello, sorry, I've been at the hospital."
"Getting it on with Jo?"
"Shut up, River."

"Come on, you're faking a relationship with her and you haven't tapped it yet? Missing your opportunity. We all know how much you used to drool over her."
"Are you encouraging her to cheat?" Ava asks as she stared at River making Hailey and I stifle our laughs.

"No- I mean like- she liked-" River stumbled.
"Have you cheated? Do you want her to join in on your stupid actions? Is there something you want to tell me?" Ava asked as she grilled River.

"No babe, I would never but we know Y/n is a hoe."
"Hey!" I exclaimed offended making us all laugh.
"We got you something." River says changing the subject before grabbing a bag from Ava's closet.

"Aww guys." I pouted as I pulled out a onesie.
"Seriously?" I turned it around and read it.

"My mommy's friends are hot."

"My kid is not wearing this."
"Its facts, let the kid wear it. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. Your kid will probably be as gay as you anyway."

I shook my head at river's comments before placing the onesie back in the bag. "So how are things with your baby momma?"
"Don't call her that."
"Okay, um- your grandma."

River and Hailey burst out in laughter at Ava's comment. "Seriously?"
"Y/n, sorry, I just don't trust her. She fucked you over then all of a sudden she wants to be all over you and then she's pregnant? I don't buy her whole I love you act and you shouldn't either. It's just weird. Not to mention, she's our principal and is knowingly sleeping with you."

"Ava, you're reading into things too much and I can handle my own. Be like River, she's all for it."
"Yes but we all know my girlfriend has issues."

River looks at Ava offended. "Ava, I know what I'm doing."
"Well I'd much rather you date Sophia or shit even Jo."
"I appreciate your concern but, I'm good. I'm gonna head home though." I said. I was kind of annoyed. Ava's my best friend and I get why she's concerned but, it's kind of deflating.

I'll have to hide the onesie for sure.

A/n: Just a filler and I'll probably update again in like two days or whenever I finish the next chapter 😂 also, I didn't edit this and sorry I've been a ghost, schools kicking my ass and I've had so much homework and stuff lately that I've had no time for myself or to write so, sorry if you don't see more frequent updates, I apologize 🥲🤍 also, I have ideas through like the next 2-3 chapters so drop some dramatic shit in my messages or comments for whenever I resurface:)