𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Y/n's POV

"So she wants the wedding to happen on December 31st?"

"Yes." I say as I respond to River. "I don't have a problem with it, I just thought she would want it to be some time next year, maybe. But she said she wants to go into the new year married to me and with the people that matter the most to us around. So, there will be cider and alcohol." I stood in my living room rocking Charlie back to sleep.

Chandler is already asleep thanks to Ava but, Charlie was fighting it. Alex was out with my mom, Meredith, Addison, Allie, and Megan. She wanted to go to brunch with them. I like Alex and my mom being really cool with each other, it's refreshing, and I know Alex appreciates it ever since her mom basically cut her off and acts like she doesn't exist.

"Finally." I whispered as I put Charlie in her swing next to Chandler. My arms hurt. I sat on the couch before sitting up and staring at my two best friends. This is about as good of a time to ask. "Hey, doofus 1 and doofus 2, I wanted to ask you two something."

Ava and River just stared at me waiting for me to continue. "Well, since this whole wedding thing is moving along faster than I expected and, Alex already has her bridesmaids, and we're going for something somewhat small, I wanted to ask, since you two are my best friends if-" River was already looking like a clown with that big smile plastered on her face. "What?"

"Continue, please!" River smiles. "Well, I was wondering if you two would be my best women?"

"BITCH DUH!" River exclaimed, making me shush her so the twins wouldn't wake up. "Why is that even a question?! Of course." Ava replies. The two got up giving me a hug. "So, when do we get to go shopping for tuxes?"

"Who said we're wearing tuxes?" I asked River. Ava and River looked at each other before looking back at me. "Bitch, you know damn well you will not be in a dress." I laughed nodding. She's right, I'm not wearing a dress. I'm leaving that to Alex and her friends. "Well, we could start looking around now. Jackson said he'd pay for our tuxes which means, grab something expensive because Jackson Avery is rich as hell." I smiled. Gotta take advantage right?

. . .

Time Skip: WEDDING DAY

Alex's POV

I stood in the room at the rented beach house. I wanted a beach wedding and, well, we all know, winter in California doesn't exactly exist so, the weather is nice outside and I'm fully nervous. Today is the day that Y/n and I would be tying the knot. Y/n is everything I have ever wanted. She's my love. The love of my life. My soulmate. I don't think I have ever fell so hard and so fast for someone in my life. Now look at us, getting married. I want to see her so bad, but, I know its bad luck so I'll just have to deal.

I had just gotten my make up done and Allie and Megan came in. I wasn't sure if my mom was coming. My dad was coming, my sisters, but, I don't know about my mom. "So, the twins are dressed, and fed, they're with Addison and Arizona. Why aren't you dressed?" Allie asks as she looked at me. "I- when people say seeing your fiancé on your wedding day before the actual wedding means its bad luck, what kind of bad luck am I in for?"

"Bitch, you're literally going to see her soon. Please don't tell me you're not dressed because you want to see Y/n."

I gave Allie and Megan a small smile. "Dude, you can wait. I'm pretty sure she's already dressed. You don't have that much time away so, get your shit together, bride." I smiled at Megan as Allie went to the rack grabbing my dress so they could help me get into it. This is really happening. "Can one of you go get my kids?" I could feel the tears coming. "No, no crying, you're going to ruin your makeup."