VOTING CLOSED. 9/3/2021

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. 

Vote for Top 2 

Idea 1:

Y/n is in the military and meets Christen on a mission as an assassin after her fiancé and unborn child were murdered. Christen, not big on violence, tries to turn Y/n's life around but she might be a little too late.

Idea 2 (Geared for Soph but could be adjusted):

Y/n and Sophia have been together since Sophia's days at Stanford. Now, living together, happily married, their life is what many would believe to be perfect. Y/n is an ex military officer, freshly retired. Things are going smooth... until they weren't. With Y/n's last mission following her home, her team, her family, and the country are now at risk. The CIA decides to tell Y/n to go into hiding, and alerts her family that she has passed away in order to protect them as she goes back out on a special operations mission. But with that, her enemies aren't backing down an her family is now in far more danger than they were in before.

Idea 3:

I want to do a story centered around a touchy topic but that should definitely be talked about to spread awareness so drop some things down or I could just add that to another story. So drop down some topics.

Idea 4 (idea 1 mixed with some extra thoughts I had in my head):

Y/n is in the military and meets Christen on a mission as an assassin after her fiancé and unborn child were murdered. Christen, not big on violence, tries to turn Y/n's life around but she might be a little too late. As Christen finally starts to help her piece her life together, Y/n comes across some unsettling news about who murdered her family that could make or break the couple.

Idea 5:

Has nothing to do with the USWNT or sports but, I was thinking of a story for either Scarlett Johansson or Elizabeth Olsen, but more so their characters so, Natasha (Black Widow) or Wanda (Scarlet Witch). 

The rest of the ideas below I got from readers:

Idea:

Y/n and [USWNT Player] have a one night stand that leaves this player pregnant with no clue who the baby belongs to.

Idea:

Someone asked for a story about the situation in "Baby Pugh" where Y/n ends up having an affair with her girlfriends sister or brother's girlfriend. Suggestions could be players like Mal, Alex, Christen, Kristie. Or for brother plot twits, Servando's sister ends up with Alex, Dom's sister ends up with Sydney, so on and so forth.

Idea:

Y/n starts dating her dad's girlfriend. (This story would be geared for an older player, Alex, Tobin, etc.)

Idea:

Another story like "Principal Morgan" but with a coach.