𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Y/n's POV

To say I was upset and hurt would be an understatement. How could Alex just come to that decision out of nowhere and I guess, dump me? Here I was, thinking everything was good between the two of us when it really wasn't.

Don't get me started on the fact that she's been engaged this whole time. HOW DOES SOMEONE KEEP THAT A SECRET?! And to Kelley of all people. Maybe Kelley found out and that's the reason for the distance and the ending of our little relationship. At the end of the day, I don't think she took my feelings into account. Maybe this is a taste of my own medicine. I used to do this to girls all the time. But can you blame me? It's in my blood. Thanks a lot dad.

I was never the one falling and I fell for Alex. Maybe that was the biggest mistake of all. I just don't understand how this isn't bothering her. How she doesn't care about my feelings.

I sighed as I walked up the stairs of the school. I passed by the office and I couldn't even turn my head to look in that direction. Alex broke me. I did decide however, that I would ask Sophia to homecoming today. Might as well right? The only way to get over the pain is to just move on, right?

And before you say anything, yes I know it seems like I'm using Sophia but we've always had the understanding that we're just friends with benefits. Nothing more, nothing less. So we don't get our feelings wrapped up.

I met up with my group and Ava wouldn't stop staring at me as Hailey sparked up a conversation. "Jesus Ava, what?" I asked annoyed by her constant staring. "Somethings wrong with you."

I hate her. She reads me so well. I could literally have a straight face and she'd know something is up.
"What happened?" She asked. Her eyes were full of worry. I sighed before explaining everything that happened with Alex yesterday.

As I told my friends, it kind of made me relive the moment and the pain was 10 times worse this time around. River began singing "I don't fuck with you." as she looked towards the office.
"But, I shouldn't care too much. I'm just going to move on. Speaking of which, I'm asking Sophia to homecoming today." I say proudly but inside, this bitch is hurting.

"Wait, seriously?!" Ava asked. She knew this meant that I would actually go to the dance now. I mean, who gets nominated for homecoming court and doesn't go? I have to give my fans what they want.

"Yeah I had Heath's kid whip up something for me." I said referring to the girls soccer coaches daughter. "Do you think she'll say yes?" Hailey asked.
"Hailey, you're smart but that was a dumb question of course she'll say yes." River replied.

I shrugged. Either way, if she doesn't say yes, I'll still go. Especially since Alex is going to be a chaperone there. My mom was excited mainly because she likes Sophia and I was actually going to an event. My dad thought I'd go alone to use the Sloan Magic but I've decided to put that charm away for now.

.  .  .

"Here ya go." Ellie says as she hands me the poster. "Thanks, Heath I- dude this is so corny."
"You told me to put something cute on it!" Ellie says pouting.

"Y/n it's cute come on." Ava says.
The poster read:
It would be my Goal to go to homecoming with you.
And then she had a soccer ball with HOCO? written on it.

"She'll love it, trust me." Ellie said patting me on my back. I stood in the middle of the courtyard and waited for our final class to end. My teacher let me leave class early luckily. Kids started to gather around with their phones out as I waited for Sophia to come out the locker room before she made her way to the field.

Due to the crowd, I could see Alex coming out one of the side doors of the school as she looked on. "Oh here! The flowers!" Ava said excited.
I held the flowers and the ball as River and Hailey held the poster. As soon as the bell rang Sophia came out of the double doors with some of her teammates who had their phones on her recording as she walked out.

Sophia walked up slowly as she read the poster before a smile plastered on her face as I approached her with the ball. She said yes before I engulfed her in a hug and the other people around us cheered. As we let go of each other and she stood beside me to take a picture, I could see Alex walking away.

Sophia's teammates helped her roll up the poster as she grabbed the ball and the flowers before kissing me and heading to practice. That actually felt great.

.  .  .

I walked into my house after hanging out with Sophia. I waited for her after practice and we went to go eat at the diner. Maybe dating her wouldn't be a bad idea but, ya know me, I can barely stay committed so that wouldn't be fair to her.

"Mere?! I said before hugging my aunt Meredith followed by my God father and uncle, Derek. My cousins, Zola, Bailey, and Ellis ran up to me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked before my mom said they just came by for dinner. This should be fun, I've missed them. My cousins ran back in the living room to whatever movie they were watching.

"So, we hear you asked someone to homecoming today." Meredith said making me nod. "Her names Sophia."
"Fuck buddy Sophia?" Meredith asks making Derek nudge her. "Meredith."
"What? She's a Sloan and a Grey, you were my fuck buddy once."
I love her.

We got on the topic of what I'm doing after high school and Derek and my mom tried persuading me to go into Neurosurgery while my dad wanted me to go into Plastics to join his Plastics Posse. I'd probably turn straight because Jackson Avery is one hot man. Addison of course wants me to be an OB, meanwhile Alex thinks I should go into Peds. 

"You know your parents weren't supposed to be together, I was supposed to make sure Little Sloan didn't enter Little Grey." Derek spoke up.
"Clearly you failed because I'm here."
"And you're still wrong, Big Sloan, always been Big Sloan. Actually, very Big Sloan."

"And now I am leaving." I say in reply to my dad. "Hey, Y/n, don't let Sophia break your Sloan. I don't want to walk around the hospital with a penis again."
Meredith said making them laugh as I ran upstairs. No no.
I can always count on them to cheer me up.

.  .  .

Alex's POV

I walked into my apartment and I was a little on edge. After I saw Y/n ask Sophia to Homecoming, I felt like things were really over. And yes I know I ended the whole relationship or whatever but, why would she move on so fast?

Kelley of course wasn't here. She blames her absence on my infidelity but, she's been doing this long before then. I looked over at my phone as it rang and saw it was Karen, Kelley's mom.

"Hey, Karen!"
"Hey Al, can you tell Kelley her sister was asking if she could give her a call? I guess she's been busy with work."
"Oh yeah of course, and sorry I couldn't come to Georgia a few weeks back with Kelley. I didn't even know she was going until last minu-"
"Kelley came to Georgia?" Karen asked.
"Yeah, she told me you guys had a family emergency and that she needed to hop on a plane. She stayed for the whole weekend."
"Kelley hasn't been back here since you two came in the summer, Al."
"Oh? My mistake, sorry." I say before finishing our convo and hanging up.

Kelley never went to Georgia? Are you fucking kidding me.

A/n: Just a filler but, double update day :) Y/n asked Soph to HOCO, Meredith and Derek visited, and Al found out Kelley never went to Georgia 👀