Alex Morgan Story

Yes yes yes! An Alex Morgan fanfic is coming your way very soon. I brainstormed a lot last night and I'm feeling more confident in this story than I have in anything else I've tried to write in a while. I think I just needed to get back to my roots.

From votes for the name of the main character, I have decided to go with: Hayes Harlow

Now with that, would you like to have a face claim or just leave it up to imagination?

If you want a face claim, give me ideas of who to use, otherwise I'll just describe features in the story instead of finding a face claim.

Besides that, I'll list the full description down below and the cover. Make sure you're following me for when I post announcements so you'll know when the story is posted.

Description:

"𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙...𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚? 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮. 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚, 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚?" - 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙤𝙣

Alex and Hayes were everything to one another. Best friends to lovers, they fell in love at a young age. They'd been through everything together, they were each others person. With big plans ahead for both of them after high school, their worlds were both rocked when they found out they were expecting a child together. Alex's plans of going to college to play soccer and Hayes's dream of becoming a WNBA star suddenly seemed impossible. Both striving to make the best of the situation, they tackle it together, trying to provide a great life for their kid only for their relationship to see a great decline, seemingly beyond repair. After parting ways, what's left for Hayes and Alex?

 After parting ways, what's left for Hayes and Alex?