𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Y/n's POV

My mom has been curious about everything. Ever since Jo came up with the lie that we are interested in each other. I get it. She's concerned. But her acting this way just gives me a glimpse of what is possibly to come when she finds out about Alex and I.

Like I've said before, my parents are chill. I keep my trouble to a minimum. I maintain A's regardless of how dumb I may act in school and how much I fuck around. My mom is the type that it'll take you a while, or you have to do something huge, to push her over the edge. My dad is pretty easy going but with my situation, I honestly have no idea how he'll react. When he found out Sloan was pregnant, I heard, since I was too young, that he was pretty cool about it.

But, this is different. I got my principal pregnant. If it was at least someone the same age as me, I don't think it would have mattered as much. I'm nervous. I know I need to tell them and I will when the time is right. Even though I don't know when that will be. I need to work up the courage to tell them. Like Addison said, our time may be coming to an end especially with my mom sniffing around and on my back lately.

I also have to think about Alex. It isn't just me in this predicament. It's Alex as well. If anything, she has more on the line than I do. Do we really think anyone will believe anything I say? I'm a kid. All they'll hear and see is Alex slept with an underage kid and got pregnant. In most of the eyes of the public, they'll view her as a sex offender. That isn't the case here at all and we all know it.

As the weekend passed, all I could think about besides this situation was the fact that Kelley might've saw me leaving Alex's house. I didn't want to go to school tomorrow, more specifically to her class because if she saw me, she's definitely not going to hold her tongue. She'll make everything apparent.

I walked into the lounge to sit with Addison as we finally had a break from her hectic schedule.
"Y/n."
I hummed in response as I scrolled through my phone.

"Are you sure about this whole thing? I don't think you understand the severity of becoming a parent. Especially at your age. Yes, you're  mature for your age but, Y/n, she's a full on adult. Not to mention, your principal. She's- I just want to know if you can really handle this. I don't think you've had time to actually sit and think about all of this and I'm worried. Especially for when your parents find out."

I stared back at Addison. I mean, she has some good points there. "Do I have a choice? I mean, come on Addie. I did this. Yeah we both chose to have sex with each other but, she's pregnant because of me. I have to step up. I can't just leave her and our kid. I'd never do that. You know how much I value family."

"Which is what I admire about you. But, you need a support system. And I think the best support system besides me and Meredith would be your parents. You're going to need them, Y/n."

I just sat there soaking in her words. It's Addison. Of course she's right. I just can't tell my parents. My mom will freak out. We all know how much of a worry wart she can be and what happens when things get too much for her. She'll start stuffing her face and she'll just become a wreck. I don't want to be responsible for that.

I really haven't processed anything at all. The baby. Where it'll sleep. Do I need to move in with Alex? What the school will think? I'll have to hide a whole portion of my life. At least until I graduate. It's more than I thought about. Addison left me to think alone. Now, after all of this, I began to freak out for the first time. I really do need my parents.

I had another hour or so on shift for shadowing Addison. I headed to the Emergency Room and bumped into Jo. She quickly pulled me into a corner away from all the commotion.