HELLOOOOOOOOO

*update from "Love Never Fails"*

Hi, yes I know, before some of y'all attempt to rip me to shreds by word of mouth, I know, I disappeared. So where have I been you ask???? I don't even know. Also, welcome to all my new readers. I promise I'm not dead.

So, I've been pondering retiring from this app/website depending on where you read this from. But, then I was like nah because knowing myself, I'll have a spur of the moment idea down the stretch and I don't like those going down the drain. Aside from that, I've been trying to figure out why I can't write and what the root issue is and my theory has gotten so low lol. As many of y'all know, my two woo favs are Christen Press and Sophia Smith so, I'm thinking, maybe I can't write because I only care to write about them... but I don't know.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with this useless information. I need to come up with some ideas because I can't keep writing this story because I'm bored and I might need to twist it up. Who knows. But for now, I guess I'll be planning to write about Soph and Chris or someone that isn't soccer related.

I've even thought about doing a one shot/imagines woo book because that's less pressure and it's literally one chapter of whomever. So if you're interested in that, let me know. Who knows a whole book idea could derive from that 👀

Well, thats enough blabber. I'm sorry for the let down lol but I can't write when my heart and mind isn't into it. And I'm just bored lol

Back to Life (Chris x You) will probably be updated eventually and so will Forbidden Love (Sophia x You). Love y'all and thank you to the OG's who've been here since Scoring A Morgan, y'all the real ones. If you have a story idea, message me on here or send me another form of social media on here because as we all know, Watt sucks at message notifications lol.

PEACE AND LOVE :)

Also, the snubs on the olympic roster 👁👄👁