Explanation. *Please Read*

*Please Read The Whole Thing. I hope you all understand.*

So for the past month I've been trying to finish Love Affair and Sophia's story and I just can't. I have chapters done, will I release them, probably not now. I've hated letting y'all down because I get messages all the time about stories, some nice, some very very rude comments and I can't help but feel like I've let you down. After a lot of thinking and trying to figure out why it's not such an easy breezy thing to do anymore, I've decided for the time being, I will not be writing anymore USWNT stories.

I believe I've been burnt out, trying to write for the same topic, it gets draining after a while especially when there isn't much content coming from the team and players and things of that nature at the moment which really fueled things for me and he'll me develop stories.

I am not saying I'm quitting writing. My purpose in this app was to never simply write about the USWNT. I was going to encompass other figures I love and I kind of went away from that which caused the burnout. For those of you who have followed me for a while, you know I didn't even start with USWNT stories. So, after taking time to step back, I do need a break from USWNT stories, that isn't saying that I won't come back around to them, it's just a hiatus thing right now. And not like when bands say they're taking a hiatus and don't come back (*cough cough* One Direction 💔).

I just can't continue to stress myself to write something I don't feel 100% in anymore and feel like there's a weight on me or something. I just always end up feeling bad and I don't want to put out crappy material because I think what I've been writing is far from my best and what I'm capable of.

So, a positive from this, because I don't want to leave y'all stranded because some of you just like my writing in general, if you're interested, I will be temporarily moving over to Marvel based stories.

I may only do 2-4 of them and because those of you that know me, you know I love Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen more than I love a lot of things. Like I'm so attached to them. So, my stories from now on will be based around Scarlett Johansson or her Marvel Character Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Elizabeth Olsen or her Marvel Character Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch. I feel like a change for me might do some good and might light a fire under me to return to the USWNT.

I hope you all understand and will join me on this new venture. The next update will probably be plots and covers for a vote. Love you all! Stay safe and Happy Black History Month 🤎✊🏾

- JaureguiKelly