𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Alex's POV

I sat in my bed going through paperwork before work tomorrow. Kelley would be back sometime tonight or so she says. This weekend, I spent time with Allie and some of our old friends which was refreshing. Allie unfortunately had to go back to Seattle.

I sighed as I sat here alone. My mind began to wander to all the things I talked to Allie about this weekend in regards to my relationship and what's going on between Y/n and I. There's no denying, I do have feelings for Y/n now but, I believe my love for Kelley is stronger. As it should be. Y/n was only meant to be a one time thing or just a little fun until Kelley came to her senses.

Kelley has been my rock for so long. Why would it make any sense to continue cheating on her? Why would it make any sense for me to leave her for some kid? Some kid that may only be a thought in my mind because the sex is great.

Maybe that's all Y/n is to me. Some fun. A good ride. Sex. It's too hard to actually establish if my feelings are real for her. Plus, from what I hear, Y/n is too much of a hoe to actually care about people's feelings so if I break it off, she possibly won't even care. She has Sophia still anyway.

Just as Y/n continued to race through my mind she texted me.

Y/n's POV

"Ava, that's not funny, seriously." Hailey said as she pouted. She's so sensitive sometimes.
"It was a joke Hail, calm your tits." River laughs out.
I shook my head as I grabbed my phone deciding to text Alex.

Y/n 🤫:
Hey you! I know it's kind of late but, I'm bored and I kind of miss you ? I know it's only been like 2 days but yk

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Nice to know I'm a thought in your mind 😏

Y/n 🤫:
Always, so what do you say to lunch tomorrow?

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Are we actually going to eat lunch? I seem to miss meals because of you

Y/n 🤫:
Well if you actually want to eat we can but that's not necessarily what I had in mind....

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
I like your option better 🥰 see you tomorrow

I smirked at my texts before locking my phone and tossing it back on my bed.
"Oh look, Y/n finally stopped sexting Sophia!" River announced out loud.

We played some board games for a little longer before River and Hailey left. Of course, Ava wanted to stay over for the night.

"I'm gonna shower." I say to Ava before I lock my phone and toss it back on my bed.

Ava's POV

As Y/n was in the shower, her phone began to buzz again signaling texts from whoever she was talking to which was more than likely Sophia.

I grabbed it to turn the ringer off and to my surprise, it wasn't Sophia. Alex? Who the hell is Alex? Damn this girl gets around. It's not like Y/n goes out much anymore so, I don't even know how she pulls at this point. Maybe Alex is just code word for Sophia.

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Okay I know I said see you tomorrow but, I'm still awake and I could use someone to talk to

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Maybe this is stupid, we don't usually do this but, I mean we're having sex together so how much closer can we get haha

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Actually I'm just going to go to sleep, see you tomorrow :

Okay. So, this girl must go to the school. I just hate how secretive she's become. We used to tell each other everything.
Maybe I'll just call this Alex person really quick. Bad idea? Probably but oh well.