𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Lexie's POV

I paced back in forth in the living room as Mark sat on the couch just staring off into space. My daughter is having a child and she's only 17! I can't even-
"Mark!"
Mark's head shoots up and he just stares at me. "Lexie calm-"
"How can I be calm?! Why are you calm?! Don't tell me to calm-"
"Okay, okay." He says as he stands up and wraps his arms around me.
"One of us has to be put together and clearly that isn't you. Still trying to figure out how you're a neurosurgeon, you freak out at the sign of-"
"Shut up." I muttered.

"I'm pretty sure there's a logical explanation for all of this."

I backed away from Mark and looked at him waiting for him to explain. "What logical explanation could there be other than Y/n got someone pregnant! It all makes sense, that's why Naomi was here and I bet Y/n and Jo have been fooling around long before they said anything and decided they had to because she's pregnant."

"Well, there could be worse people she could've impregnated. At least we know Jo."
"JO IS AN ADULT!"
"Lex, I'm right here. No need to ruin my ears."
"Mark, she's having a baby and she- ugh!"

I grab my keys and start heading towards the door when Mark grabs me. "No. I already know what you're going to do. You're not going back to the hospital because Jo does not need to see you let loose on her. She's carrying a child and Y/n, she's-"
"Stop babying her Mark!"
"I'm not babying her I'm just saying, come on. Aren't you a little bit excited?" Mark smiled making me roll my eyes. Of course he's happy.

.  .  .

Alex's POV

"This is so stupid." I huffed as Kelley stood in my apartment that I was planning to move out of soon since I'm having a baby and I don't want Y/n to continually come over to the place I shared with my ex. With Thanksgiving break coming up, I was hoping to get into a new home soon. At least before the new year and thankfully I have a few options I've already looked at.

"They're here." She said as her parents approached the door. Her mom and dad entered my home and I plastered on a fake smile. I really didn't care to see them, not that I have anything against them but, I just don't care for anything involving Kelley anymore. I barely like that she works at my school but, at the end of the day, I can't fire her with no cause.

"Alex! You look as gorgeous as always!" Karen says as she wraps her arms around me. Hopefully they don't say anything about my small bump.
Kelley slid her hand onto my waist and I tried hard not to make a face of disgust.

"You two, the place looks lovely as ever, how are the wedding preparations going?! I've been meaning to ask. I have some ideas and some destinations I think you should consider. I actually brought a book, I was hoping to help out with some planning-"
"Mom, that's okay we've got it under control." Kelley says before her mom could say anything else.

The O'Hara's began their small talk and I basically tuned everything out because, well, to put it as simple as ever, I don't give a flying fuck about Kelley. This whole charade is only for my benefit. Since Kelley wants to be a snitch and a blackmailer.

My mind drifted to Y/n and her situation with Jo. Was I too harsh? I have every right to be upset right? And what she said to me hurt. I haven't talked to her since. I just feel like Y/n didn't care too much about how I would feel even though she's doing it to protect me.
It's not that I don't like Jo it's just, Jo is gorgeous and Y/n used to be a hoe so, you get where I'm going?

"Alex, when are you two having a baby? Are you two considering a surrogate? Who's carrying?"
"Um, Kelley and I haven't really been focusing on that and adoption is always an option." I smiled but Karen didn't seem to like my answer and turned back to Kelley.