𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

*News at the end :)*

Y/n's POV

It's the last week of school before break and I spent every minute at Alex's house since she got out of the hospital. I walked out of her bathroom after taking a shower to wake myself up for school. Of course, I was trying to be super quiet because she needs her rest.

As I walked back into her bedroom she stretched out her limbs on the bed and looked over at me sleepily. "Shit, sorry. Did I wake you?"
"No, our nugget did. You sure you don't want to skip school today?"
"Aren't you supposed to be encouraging me to go to school, Principal Morgan?"
"Babe, don't call me that."

I giggled. She hates it when I call her that. "I could stay but, I kind of need to graduate."
"I can override your grades."
"And drag more attention to us?"
Alex sighs and pouts. "Addison really said I can't have sex?"

"Not unless you want to hurt yourself and go back to the hospital. Trust me, you're not the only one suffering."
"I'm suffering a lot more than you, plus my hormones are firing off, I'm pregnant. This doesn't help."
"You can hold off for another week."
"Stop being a goody two shoes. Where's my badass?"
"She's right here and she has to get to school. Call me if you need me."

I say before walking over to her and placing a kiss on her lips. "Oh and Allie's coming over around 12 to take you to see Addie." I say before walking out of her bedroom and heading to my car.

.  .  .

"So did you like move in?" River asked as we walked to our lunch table. "No, I'm just staying with her until she's fully recovered."
"And creating baby number two?"
"No dumbass, we can't have sex and I'm suffering. One thing I enjoy about her being pregnant is she's always in the mood."

"Aww poor Y/n not having sex with her hot principal girlfriend." River mocked.
"River, stop calling her hot." Ava said before rolling her eyes. "Babe, I'm just being honest, it's not like I want her or anything."

I shook my head at the two and looked over to Hailey who was fairly quiet. I nudged her lightly snapping her out of her trance. "Hey, you okay?"
"Yeah, just tired- I have to go."
Hailey quickly gets up and leaves the table.

"What's up with her lately? She's been weird with us-"
"Nah bro, it's just you." River laughs.
"What? No she's been weird with this whole group, is it Noah?"
"Must we tell you everything? Y/n, come on, are you that blind?"
"Ava, I seriously have no clue. If you forget I've been kind of absent because I'm having a baby."
"You do know you could just ask her yourself."
"Or you two could just stop prancing around and tell me what the hell is up."

"Oh would you look at that, saved by the bell, bye slut." River says as she places her hand in Ava's and they leave the lunch table. I headed to my last class which I share with Hailey.

"Hey, are we okay?" I whispered as I sat at my desk next to hers. "Yeah, why wouldn't we be?"
"You've been weird lately."
"Weird? No, I just- I have stuff I'm dealing with."
"Oh, you know you can talk to me right?"
"Not so much anymore."
"I know I'm busy but, we're still best friends, I'm not going anywhere."
"It's not that I just- never mind."

Our teacher started talking and I couldn't help but to wonder what was going on. After getting involved with Alex, I'll admit, I've been distant with my friends but, you understand why don't you? I'm having a baby. But, with all this, I feel disconnected with them. Mainly with Hailey. River and Ava are like leeches, they don't let me disappear on them or go a day without being apart of their lives.

.  .  .

Alex's POV

"Okay, everything looks really good so far. I do want you to continue to stay home for the rest of the week.  Babies looking good, your placenta is back how it should be, you're back on track Alex."
"Thank you again, Addison."
"It's no problem at all Alex. Well, I'm going to send you on your way now. I have a surgery to scrub in for. It was nice seeing you."

Addison led me out of the exam room and I went to the elevator to head down to the floor Allie was on. She decided to talk to Addison's man, Jake, he's a fertility specialist. Guess I gave her baby fever.

As I was waiting for the elevator I heard my name.
"Alex? Hey!"
It was Mark, Y/n's dad.
"Hey, Mark."
"Look, I know we didn't meet under the circumstances that we should have but, I would love to have you over for Thanksgiving next week if you're not busy with your own family. I feel like it'd be nice for us all to get to know you."

"I would love that actually, thank you." I smiled at Mark. I guess this whole thing with Y/n's parents is going to go better than I expected.

Y/n's POV

"So you two knew this whole time that Hailey had a crush on me?!" I exclaimed. River and Ava just nodded their heads. "Well, we promised her we wouldn't say anything and we thought you were smart enough to realize it. I mean, she dumped Noah and started getting weird around you, it took us like a second to figure it out and plus, she barely fucks with your baby mama so-"

"I mean, I don't care that she likes me- not like that but- I just why now? She's like the straightest one in the group. I just- why now?!"
"I don't know maybe you having a baby made her realize how she was truly feeling."
Makes sense.

Can I catch a break from anything?

A/n: Another filler lol. Next chapter will be a time skip to thanksgiving and the week they go back to school :) and for those of you that voted, the Sophia Smith story that won, was "Used To Be". It was a VERY tight race between "Used To Be" and "Forbidden Love", literally 1 vote differential. But, because I like y'all, I will write both stories at one point 🤪 I also got a lot of messages that y'all would rather read a story about someone I haven't wrote about and who doesn't have a story (Sophia) than me writing another Chris one so, the Chris one will come at a later time. Anyway, here's your winner :) I already have a chapter ready so if y'all want it early, lmk ;)

 Anyway, here's your winner :) I already have a chapter ready so if y'all want it early, lmk ;)