𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Y/n's POV

I sat in my room in a circle with my friends as we talked about life and random shit. This was the usual. A box of pizza in the middle of the circle and just us being dumbasses. My phone buzzes on my bed making me get up to check it. It was an unknown number.

Unknown #:
Hey... I know you gave me this yesterday but ya know I kind of just didn't know what to text you but now I'm bored.

Y/n:
Alexandra?

Unknown #:
Don't call me that 😒

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
But yes, it's me

Y/n 🤫:
It's about time, but you're bored? I can help you with that 🤤

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Okay maybe this was a bad idea

Y/n 🤫:
Come on don't get shy on me now, you're anything but shy and you know what I mean 💦

Alex 👩🏻‍🏫:
Did you give me your # to talk about stuff like this?

Y/n 🤫:
You're texting me late at night, what else does that mean 💦 BOOTY CALL HOUR

Alex suddenly stopped replying and I was snapped out of my thoughts by River chucking a throw pillow at my face. "Ow, what the hell was that for, bitch?" I rubbed my face after throwing the pillow back in her lap.

"You were in your own little world over there and we've been waiting for you to come back to earth." Hailey speaks up as they all stared at me before a smirk landed on Ava's face.
"I think Sophia is sexting her." She said making me blush.
"Shut up." I say trying to divert the conversation. Little do they know, it isn't Sophia.

. . .

Alex's POV

I put my phone away as Kelley came in the door. As she came in shutting our bedroom door behind her, all I could smell was beer. She wreaked. My nose scrunched up as she stumbled over placing a kiss on my cheek as I turned my head.
"Kelley go take a shower, you stink." I say trying to push her off of me lightly.

"Babe-" Kelley mumbled with a smirk playing on her lips. "I missed you, let me show you." She says. She was clearly drunk. Her eyes were full of lust. She pulled her shirt over her head and hovered over me kissing on my sweet spots on my neck. "Kelley- stop I don't want to-"
"Yeah but I do." Kelley smiles at me.

As much as I've missed this and her being affectionate like this, I knew this was only because of the alcohol coursing through her body. She began to continue placing lazy and sloppy kisses on me. I'll admit, I was a bit turned on but, I don't want her to be affectionate and love me only when the alcohol is acting for her.

"Kelley, I'm tired, can you go shower? Please."
"You're no fun." Kelley pouted before heading to the bathroom when she stopped at the door. "You could join me in the shower." Her eyes were full of lust and I knew that if it was any other day, she would be avoiding me. I want a sober Kelley.

"I have to be up early for a meeting in the morning." I lied resulting in Kelley sighing and groaning before slamming the bathroom door.

I know I know, I probably seem like an idiot for not jumping at the opportunity of finally getting affection from my fiancé who's been acting like I don't exist. But, can you really blame me? We all know the alcohol is making her act this way so why waste my time when she'll just go back to crushing my heart in the morning?