Lychee's Demon (OoO S2)

A/N: AYYYYYYY More requests :D. This one was requested by ShadowingKnight (who originally requested for a lychee skill show-off)and it was fun to write! Originally, the start was for an angsty AU idea that I had but I actually forgot what that AU was xD. Soooo, instead of wasting this smol piece of writing, I used it for this! :D. Enjoy reading as I write more random stories xD.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deep in the woods, somewhere where nobody dared to venture in, was a palace-like structure that had cobblestone walls. Moss and vines covered some parts of the walls, making the place look like it had been there for a few hundred years. Inside of this large building was two figures, one looked like a smaller version of the other, some would say they were the spitting image of each other. The taller of the two, the one with red horns and demon wings, was a demon by the name of Brandeen, the son of Ares. His small apprentice, who was also a demon disguised a human demigod, was known as Lychee. Lychee was a normal village boy who had a rough life when he was living with his parents in their small village hut. This changed when his life was saved by Brandeen, who he now calls 'the Demon Mentor'. 

 At first, Lychee never really understood the ways of which Brandeen saw the world, but he never complained and always followed by his mentor's side. Soon enough, he understood more than he should, and he can now see through the demonic and cruel path that Brandeen had tried to lead him on. Lychee had tried to run away from his ex-mentor, but Brandeen had caught him... The older demon had forced all of Lychee's emotions to jumble up within him, creating the emotional small demon that walks the Earth today. Now, the Lychee that everyone at Camp Oasis knows, he may seem bean-like, demonic and calm, but nobody knows the true meaning of this demon. Brandeen had placed another demon inside of Lychee, it controlled the mindset of this innocent child. 

Lychee was nothing but a puppet, used for the evil purposes of an old camper who just wanted a bit of revenge...

~~Back to Camp Oasis~~

 A trio of demigods were wandering the old Greek cabins of the camp, looking for a certain fruit demon who had not been seen by anybody since breakfast. Lychee had the excuse of saying he needed to 'train' for something important that was coming up but he wouldn't tell anyone on what that was. Most other campers bought the excuse except for the trio who were currently looking for said demon demigod. Those three were a Mercurian unicorn Ricarro, a sassy mofo Davis and the earth dad himself Xylo. Ricarro and Davis wanted to hang out with their middle bro while Xylo just tagged along because he was curious on where Lychee had been all day.

"So, where do you think Middle Bro is, Dad?" The short, red bean asked his earth dad as they walked past the cafeteria. Xylo just shook his head, he didn't think that finding the fruit demon would be this hard. "I don't know, normally he's just with you two or-"

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!! ALL YOU DO IS WHINE AND WHIMPER"

The three froze in their tracks when they heard yelling coming from the training grounds, noticing that the voice sounded exactly like the ash-blonde demigod that they were looking for. Yet now they were confused on why he was yelling and concerned for who he was yelling at. Looking towards each other and nodding, the three walked behind some of the nearby bushes before hiding to watch and see who Lychee was arguing with. Poking their heads up, it confused them even more when it showed only Lychee on the field, yet he had an irritated look on his face.

"Who the hell is he yelling at? And why is he so irritated?" Davis whispered to the others, more so himself, and the other two just shook their heads. "No idea, should we go and check on him?" Too late, Ricarro was already out the bush and off towards the angy fruit demon.