8th Day of Oneshots

A/N: This is the 2nd upload for today out of the 3 I will be doing! Just a heads up, part 2 of Chapter 4 for Different Dimensions will be in the FTO universe. InspiredJelly was very INSPIRING for this oneshot... hehe get it? Ok sorry i'm not funny :,)

(David's POV)

My boyfriend and I were making ice sculptures for the Christmas party that's happening tomorrow with all the guilds. I make the big blocks of ice while Mario carves them, to which I didn't know he was good at carving.

"Alright, 4 down, 2 to go!" I say while getting my magic ready to make the next block.

As I was shooting my ice, Boat ran into me, making me off balance and I shot my magic at Mario by accident. I immediately stop my powers and look over at my boyfriend to see him frozen in place by a giant ice cube.

"Mario!" I yelled as I ran over to him, Boat came with me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Do you want help getting him out?" Boat looked over at me and I nodded my head quickly.

We grabbed the tools and started to carve our way to him but they weren't quick enough.

"He can't be in there for too long. I read that cavern magic users tend to get hypothermia quicker than other magic users. We need to speed this up." I say quickly and panicked.

"How about we get Kit or Bryan? They're fire magic users so they could burn the ice." Boat suggested.

"Perfect! I'll go to the protectors and get Bryan, you go find Kit."

We ran in our own directions to find where the fire users are.

(Boat's POV)

I ran as fast as I could to the guildhall to see if Kit was there and yes she was, but along with Brandon and Ritchie.

"Hello Boat? Do you need-"

"KIT, I NEED YOUR FIRE MAGIC IMMEDIATELY!!" I yelled while running up to her and grabbing her hand.

"Wait why? Why do you need me?" Kit was very confused and I'm pretty sure the twins were too.

"Mario and David were making ice sculptures. I accidentally bumped him and he froze Mario in an ice cube."

They looked at me shocked and Brandon looked concerned a bit.

"How bad is that?" Ritchie was still confused at why I was so panicked.

"They can't get him out and he needs to out quickly because Cavern magic users get hypothermia quicker than any other magic users. He'll get extremely sick and his powers will weaken." Thank the heavens Brandon knows. Kit and Ritchie went wide-eyed.

"Well then! What are we waiting for, let's go!" Ritchie yelled as we ran out the door (well, Brandon flew).

(David's POV)

I was very impatient on the boat ride and practically sprinted off the boat towards the guildhall.

I slammed the door open, and saw that the Protectors were all inside having a meeting. Everyone turned over to me and stared, I was embarassed but was too focused.

"Ummm, what a surprise David? What is it you need?" Lo Pho asked walking up to me.

"I need Bryan, urgently." I said, panic and worry laced in my voice but I didn't care enough to hide it.

"Why do you need Bryan?"

"Because Mario is stuck in a block of ice and I need Bryan to help melt it." As soon as I said Mario's name, Bryan jumped out of his seat and ran over to me.