11th Day of Oneshots

A/N: Thank you to Kayla_the_choco_chip and Alphawolf00001 for this lovely ship! It is Xylo x Devin x Imp.

"So what you're telling me is, that you got captured by the werewolves of Packhaven, they looked after you during your stay, and you became friends?!" The devil was yelling at his son and Imp after Devin was rescued.

During Devin's stay, he got to know some of the werewolves and could relate to some of their own lives with his. He didn't want to harm anyone but, being the devil's son, he's expected to follow his father with his ways. He secretly became friends with them but Devin found out.

The imp, David, was trying to reason with his boss that Devin did need more friends and they were very nice while he was there. David would know because he went to visit. The werewolves were a bit cautious but, all in all, David wasn't a threat and he also became a friend of theirs.

This made Michael mad with both of them. "I want you both to stay away from Packhaven! Especially that mutt, Xylo. He's nothing but trouble. I want you to stay here where you're safe and hap-"

"NO!! I will not stay away from Packhaven! They are my friends and have become more of a family than you've been! I actually feel safer there than I do here! If you wanted me to be happy and safe, you would let me go..." Devin screamed, tears running down his face. Michael just looked taken back a bit and stepped back.

Devin ran out the office and the imp followed, slamming the door shut.

Once they left his office, Devin sunk to the floor, crying. David was trying his best to comfort him but it wasn't really working.

You see, this imp had a small crush on the incubus, but also had one on their eye patch-wearing werewolf friend.

Devin had the same feelings for the imp, and the same feelings for Xylo as the imp did.

"Hey, Devin. How about we visit them anyways? It's getting close to Christmas so, why don't we spend it there?" The imp suggested. Devin looked at him and smiled while wiping his face.

"S-Sure." He got off the floor and they headed out for Packhaven.

All while this was happening, the devil was in his office and heard their conversation. He wanted to be mad at them for disobeying him but he couldn't. He just felt guilty. He wanted his son to be happy, but he also wanted his son to be safe. He sighed as he got out of his chair and left to follow the 2 to Packhaven.

Once the imp and incubus entered Packhaven, someone ran into them with a hug.

"Hello mi amigos! Welcome back!" Xylo yelled while still hugging the two.

They instantly hugged back. "It's great to see you too, Xylo!" The imp said back with a smile on his face.

Xylo looked at Devin, who was looking at the ground. "Hey, Devin? You alright?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah..." Devin looked up and Xylo was shocked to see his face with tear stains.

"What happened?!"

"We got back to the castle and Michael yelled at us for hanging out with you guys. He said that we aren't allowed to visit you guys anymore but Devin refused. He said that you guys are more like family than his father is to him." David explained.

Xylo grabbed Devin and pulled him into a hug. "Your father can't do that. If he wants you to be happy, then he should let you decide what you want to do. If it means letting you visit here, then so be it."

They all smiled and Devin blushed a little.

"So you chose to disobey your own father?" Michael flew down and landed just outside of the gates to Packhaven.

Everyone was on guard, Xylo was in front of Devin, and the imp was in protective mode. Devin himself looked at the ground, scared.

"You can't tell Devin who he can and can't hangout with! If he wants to hang out here with us, then let him do so!" Xylo yelled.

Michael looked guilty and smiled. "That is why I came to say sorry for overreacting and that he is allowed to visit Packhaven."

Everyone was shocked, including Devin, who smiled at his dad. "D-Do you mean that, Dad?"

Michael nodded and opened his arms for Devin to walk in, who happily obliged.

"If it means my son is happy and feels safe, then of course you can visit." Michael smiled at his son, pulling away from his son. He whispered in his son's ear, causing Devin to become  a bright red. "Now, I think you have 2 lovely individuals to attend to~"

They pulled away from the hug. "Well, I'll be off. See you soon! And merry Christmas!" Michael then flew away back to his castle.

The Imp, Xylo and Devin all looked at each other and smiled, each having their own sort of blush.

All of the other werewolves started smirking and left the 3 of them alone.

The 3 were quite confused until Devin cleared his throat. "So... um... what do you guys wanna do?"

"Umm, I actually have a spot that I wanted to take the two of you..." Xylo said, grabbing both the imp's arm and Devin's arm. He dragged them to an open lake which had fireflies dancing around the water.

"This is beautiful! But why did you want to bring us?" The imp was looking out to the stunning lake.

"Because I had something to give you both for christmas." Xylo smirked and before they could question him, Xylo walked up to them and kissed them both on the cheek.

"Umm..."
"Uhhh..."

Both of them were out of words as Xylo stood back in his place, still smiling.

"I wanted to tell you both I like you two. I thought it was just a crush on Devin but then it started to grow on the imp too." Xylo said while looking down.

The two of them looked at each other and smirked simutaneously. When Xylo wasn't expecting it, they both kissed him on each cheek.

Xylo's cheeks turned red as he looked back up and saw them both smirking.

"We like you too!"

Xylo had the biggest grin on his face as he hugged both of them. They all hugged for what felt like forever until Xylo pulled apart. "So, since our crushes are revealed, I guess now I'll ask, would you both like to be my boyfriends?"

The imp and incubus grinned and they both nodded eagerly. The imp walked over to Xylo and kissed him on the lips. While they were kissing, Devin started stroking Xylo's tail, making him quietly moan into his kiss with the imp.

"How about we take this to your house?" Devin whispered in Xylo's ear, making Xylo break the kiss with a nod of his head.

Devin then swiftly picked up Xylo and walked him to his house where... they gave Xylo a christmas 'present'.

Let's just say that Xylo didn't walk the next day and the other werewolves were teasing him about it. But Devin and the Imp were there to keep their boyfriend occupied.

A/N: This is my first time doing a 3 person ship. Honestly, I would have gone more into detail with what they did but... I'M NOT ALLOWING THIS BOOK TO HAVE THAT!! I dunno if anyone wants to read a three-way version of 'it' (let me know if you do ;) jk). Anyways... tomorrow is the last day of oneshots til the Christmas special.

Also, which origins would have the best male characters to sing 'The Christmas Can-Can'? For those who actually googled it XD.

For those who suggested it, I hope you enjoyed your present at the end XD