The End of an Era...

I'm just gonna say this simply so I don't sugar coat it but...

I'm leaving.

I just dont have any interest in writing or reading here on Wattpad anymore and I've pretty much moved on from the Origins Crew.

I've stopped watching their content for the past month or so, I'm rarely on the discord server and I don't read things here online.

It's not their fault, I've just decided to move on.

With this being said, this book including all my others are being discontinued.

I may have plenty of time to write stories for you all to read, I just can't find the inspiration, motivation or interest to just sit down and write even 100 words.

Guess I've just lost my interest for writing in general.

Nobody here is obliged to stay followed to me, you're all free to leave.

I'll POTENTIALLY come back, we shall see in the future but until further notice, my account and all its book are all discontinued.

I will be occasionally on here just for the few notifications I still get.

However, I am still here if anyone wants to talk, about anything really.

Anyways, this is the end of an era.

Goodbye to my old writing life, and

Welcome to my new life!

Goodbye and thank you all, for the amazing journey I've had for the past 1 1/2 years :).

- Cripir (Formally known as Hangy Wangy)