They are Brothers (SNO)

A/N: They bwothas!! Also suggested by Blue-wolves23 so enjoy~

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The mutants of Ashborne were just hanging around by the large sacred tree, just talking and joking around with each other. Their fun only lasted until the Devil and his Imp flew in front of them, making everyone face them.

"Hello, Michael. Imp." Rian greeted their fellow arrivals.

"Hello. I have come to inform you that both the werewolves and vampires are heading into a battle with each other as we speak." Everyone, but the imp and Michael, had their eyes widen and a few of them smirked.

"This should be fun, shall we go watch?" Rian asked happily while they all nodded their heads.

This is how the mutants ended up hiding behind the trees, waiting for the two groups to arrive and fight.

"How long do you think they'll be?" Devin asked and Rian can agree, he's being quite impatient at the moment.

"They should be here any minute-"

"Shhhh, they're here!" Bri put her hand over Rian's mouth and whisper-yelled at him to shut up.

As they look over to the opening, they see both parties arriving, weapons out and fierce faces on everyone. Once they were in front of each other, Mitch and Xylo walked towards each other and...

Shook hands? This confused and completely shocked the mutants.

After the two groups talked with each other for a bit, they all turn towards where the Mutants were hiding.

"We know you're hiding, Mutants. Come on out." Mitch called over to the mutants, who just looked at each other then slowly walked from behind the trees.

"Huh, guess you're not so dumb. Let's start shall we?" Rian snickered as they all got into a fighting stance. Then...

The fight began...

Mitch and Xylo were fighting Austin, everyone else were surrounding Bri and Devin. Rian was taking the advantage of the Alpha being sick in order to defeat him.

All while this fight was going on, a certain skeleton, two fallen angels, an imp and the devil were watching the whole thing unfold before their eyes.

"This is quite entertaining." The edge lord himself said, quietly.

"Agreed, Brandon. It is indeed quite amuzing." The devil replied to the fallen angel, a smile of amusement slowly appearing on his face.

At the end of the fight, Bri and Devin were surrounded by everyone in each group, while Xylo and Mitch had Austin on the ground with a sword to his throat. Rian was the only one who 'won' his mini battle, having the Alpha unconcious on the floor with his own sword pointing at his throat.

"Give it up, Mutant. You're defeated and out-numbered. You wouldn't want anything to your buddy here, would ya?" Mitch crossed his arms, glaring at Rian, while Xylo still had his sword at Austin's throat. Austin gulped and stared at Rian to see what he would do.

"I don't think you would do anything to him, unless you want something to happen to your precious Alpha here." Rian said, smirking like he won.

"Don't forget, we also have your other buddies surrounded." Xylo pointed towards Devin and Bri. Devin looked like he didn't want to be fighting right then and Bri looked at Mitch apologetically before turning to Rian and speaking.

"Please Rian, don't do something stupid. Just admit we lost this time and then we can peacefully leave. You just have to lift your sword from the Alpha's throat and they'll release Austin. Then we'll leave."

"No! I don't trust them!" He growled, glaring at the two above Austin.

"She's right. We will release Austin if you release Mario." Mitch looks at Bri as she smiles gratefully at her dad.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"Because, Mitch is my dad and I trust his words. You don't want to lose your brother now, do you?" Bri said softly to Rian, who's eyes widened in shock, then he looked thoughtfully at Austin, who was basically pleading with him to not give in.

Rian sighed. "Fine, you win this time. Only because I don't want to lose my brother and because Bri asked nicely." He raises the sword from Mario's throat and slowly backs away.

Mitch then nodded at Xylo to release the sword from Austin's throat and they both back away.

Once Mitch and Xylo were far enough away, everyone else backed away from Bri and Devin who both sighed in relief.

Rian ran over to Austin, checking him for any injuries, while Xylo's doing the same for his Alpha. Then, Xylo picks up Mario while Rian helps Austin up and they turn to face each other.

"You may have won this fight, but the war isn't over..." Rian says lowly as he flys off, still holding Austin by his waist. The Vampire and incubus just follow them back to Ashborne

When they arrive at Ashborne, Rian puts Austin down and checks him again for any injuries, but is stopped when Austin grabs his wrists. "Rian, I'm fine. They only knocked me down. Why didn't you take out the Alpha?"

"I didn't want to take any risks of losing you..." Rian looked down, sadness in his voice.

"But I told you not to give in?" The panda man grabbed his chin and made Rian look him in the eyes. "Why did you?"

"B-Because I didn't want to lose you. You're like a brother to me and have been since we met." Rian looked away, even as water gathered in the corner of his eyes.

"Rian..." Austin whispered as he pulled him into a hug, startling the phoenix wolf. "You're like a big bro to me too!"

Both of them smiled as they hugged for a while until Michael spoke.

"Well, this is cute." The true alphas looked over at the others and saw Bri squealing at them. Both their faces flush red as they pulled away from each other.

"S-Shut up!" They both yelled in sync, making everyone else burst out laughing.

"Why'd you copy me, stupid?!" Austin yelled at Rian.

"You copied me, stupid!" Rian countered back.

"No you did!"

"No you did!"

"No you did!"

"No you did!"

This went on for awhile and everyone else was just watching and laughing in amusement instead of annoyance. For once, their bickering was entertaining instead of annoying. After all...

They are brothers.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Here ya go! Austin and Rian are da best siblings!! And they remind me of my own two brothers :P

Next chapter is OoO!!

P.S: This chapter and the next are quite short because I can't really think of much to write :3