7th Day of Oneshots

A/N: Thanks to this lovely person, GinaFilms, for this oneshot and ship! For me, it is Friday, meaning I have missed a day, so possibly 3 stories will be out! If you saw my announcement, you will understand what I'm talking about :)

In Mythspire...

(Jackson's POV)

Currently, there is a Christmas party going on here at Mythspire. Literally everyone was invited. Everyone from the werewolves, to the fallen angels, Pat, Pierre, and even the mutants with the devil.

Yes, I know that they killed Mev. Yes, I know they killed Hannah, a werewolf of Packhaven. Yes, I know they have done other terrible things, but Mario explained everything that happened. From them being childhood friends, to the fact that they were killed on something called Bloodlust evening.

Bloodlust evening is something where if a werewolf is around people during this event, they will proceed to kill those people, no matter who they are.

Most of us understood and forgave them but others are still on the edge. All in all, everyone is having a great time.

Me, I'm looking for Bryan right now and I can't find him at all. This makes me worried that he didn't come to the party. I felt a frown appear on my face as that thought came into my head.

As I was looking around, I saw that everyone was in pairs. Xylo and Hannah, Michael and Rian, Austin and Bri, Mitch and Mario, and others are just talking. I frowned even more that I couldn't find Bryan anywhere.

Until...

"Jackson!!" I heard someone calling my name so I turned around only to be tackled into a hug. My frown instantly turned into a smile once I realised it was Bryan.

"Hey, Bryan!" I chuckled out as I hugged him.

We stayed like that for a while until we pulled apart, smiling.

"So, how you been?" I say to him, still smiling.

"Great! I love the holidays and I'm happy I get to spend them with you!" He hugs me again and my smile widens.

"Same here."

We were hugging again until someone yelled out "BRYAN AND JACKSON ARE UNDER THE MISTLETOE!"

We looked up and we were indeed under the mistletoe. I looked down and Bryan had the reddest face I've ever seen him have.

Honestly, I would have a red face too but as a vampire, we don't blush.

"U-Uh. Do you want to?" Bryan looked up at me, still blushing.

I chuckled and just simply kissed him. Like usual, he didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Everyone cheered. Once we pulled apart, Mitch was looking at us in shock. And once again, Bryan was a tomato.

"Excuse me, Jackson, but why did you kiss him so calmly?" Mitch asked and we chuckled.

"You didn't tell him?" Bryan asked still chuckling as I shook my head.

"Nope. I never told Mitch we were dating. All the other vampire know but I don't know how he never knew."

"Wait what?! Does everyone else know?!" Mitch was bewildered as he looked around to see everyone nodding their heads.

"Well I never! Jackson, me and you are having a chat later," Mitch said glaring at me and we all just laugh.

Bryan hugged me while glaring at Mitch, saying "No. Mine."

We all started laughing again until someone else said "MITCH, ALPHA, RIAN AND MICHAEL ARE UNDER THE OTHER MISTLETOES!!" The fact that they said 'Alpha' makes it quite obvious it's Xylo shouting.

Everyone looks around and they are also under mistletoes. Mario goes a bright red, Rian and Michael too. Mitch can't blush but if he could, I know that he would be redder than them.

All of a sudden, Rian and Michael pull into each other at the same time and kiss. Everyone cheered again and looked over to the other two, who haven't made a move yet.

I look over at Bryan and he looks at me at the same time. We both just smirk, having the same idea.

PUSH THEM

I snuck up behind Mitch while Bryan snuck up behind Mario. I fingered the countdown

1... 2... 3... Go!!

We pushed them into each other, making Mitch grab Mario as they kiss. We start laughing while everyone else screamed and cheered.

(Mario's POV)
Mitch and I were staring at each other, not knowing what to do. Until, I heard Jackson yell "Go!" Then we were pushed into each other, Mitch caught me by my waist and our lips connected.

We were both shocked but I was more shocked when Mitch closed his eyes and started kissing me. I hesitated but kissed him back.

When we pulled apart, we were smiling, and I was blushing.

"Yay! Mitch finally revealed his crush!" I blushed like crazy when Colin said that.

"W-What?" I sputtered out, looking at Mitch.

"Ummm, yeah? Surprise?" He chuckled out. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. Then we hugged and I whispered in his ear.

"Well, you're lucky that I like you too!" Mitch's smile grew.

"LET'S GET BACK TO THE PARTY!!" Xylo yelled while running off.

Everyone laughed at his childish antics and the party resumed.

(No one's perspective)

All in all, it was a great night for all of the supernaturals. The Alpha got a boyfriend, Jackson and Bryan revealed their secret to Mitch, even the devil himself was having a great time!

It was peaceful for once, and everyone was planning on keeping it this way.

A/N: I am very happy to say that there WILL be 3 uploads today, this is number 1! Sorry this wasn't uploaded yesterday, a LOT of things happened and I never had time. Literally, I am typing this on my way home from my aunty's place and will publish it when I get home. Now that I am going home, HOPEFULLY everything gets back to normal.

Branbean's problem will continue after Christmas and I might even make that story a short book.

The FTO pokemon story will start also after christmas.

The next oneshot is suggested by someone who I will mention when I write it ;)