"Mama Cal Da Best uwu" (OOO S2)

A/N: Yeet, here's another oneshot and it was requested by AmberHeartff. I am supposed to be at school but we aren't allowed at school with headaches :) so I be home instead, writing this oneshot :D. Enjoy!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

T'is was a calm day in the Camp of Demeter, more commonly known as Camp Oasis- well, it was calm for most of the campers. A certain glowstick demigod was running around the camp, tending to all of his children's needs and prepping for a little event for them that was coming up. This demigod was Cal, an embodiment of the Egyptian god of time Khonsu. He was known all across camp as 'the camp mother' and was probably the most caring (and protective) individual that anyone had ever met.

As said before, Cal was running around the camp as he tries to find all of his children who were in need of his help. That, or he was just bored and curious on what they were. Either way, he was a curious mother.

 After countless minutes of running around the different pantheons, his first child that he came across was Solis along with his buddy Scar and Nad. The beetle-loving bean was sitting in the middle of the training grounds, curled in a ball with Scar trying to get his attention and Nad was attempting to see what was wrong. Concerned, Cal walked over to the two (three). "Hey guys, what's up?" Nad looked over at Cal in relief, he was happy that Cal had showed up, at the perfect timing too. "Oh hey Cal. I was walking past and Solis was just sitting here. He won't tell us what's wrong and Scar's getting pretty worried." The nordic gestured to the beetle, who turned towards Cal like he was begging for the other Egyptian to help his best friend. The teal-haired demigod nodded and walked over to his bean child and kneeled down so that their faces were on eye level with each other. "Solis, buddy? Hey, it's me Cal. The others are worried about you, can you please tell us what's wrong?"

Solis finally looked up with small tears in his eyes, holding out his arm for the others to see. "M-My dad b-burnt me. D-Does he not l-like me?! D-Does he not w-want me any-anymore?!" The sun demigod started tearing up anymore and looked like he was about to start crying, so Cal was quick to hug him. "No no no no, it's nothing like that. You just got what's called a sunburn, the sun's rays is just sometimes too hot for our skin, so it burns us. Think of it as a way your dad's telling you that he's going to be watching you all day today cause you can only get a sunburn if the sun is out in the sky." Smiling, Solis hugged his mother figure back, tightly may I add. "T-Thanks mama Cal, you're the best." Cal smiled softly at the other, giving Solis a quick kiss to the forehead before standing up again. "No problem! Now, I'm gonna go visit Lychee so I'll see you guys later!" He waved to the two demigods and beetle before running towards the greek cabins, having a small hunch that Lychee would be in there.

~~At Lychee's Cabin~~

Once Cal had arrived at the demon boi's cabin, he was about to knock on the door but he could hear shouting from inside so he kept quiet to listen in.

"NO! I AM NOT GOING THROUGH WITH YOUR PLAN ANYMORE, DAD! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I SHOULD CALL YOU MY DAD ANYMORE!" Cal could hear Lychee shouting from inside the dorm, concerning him because he's never heard the fruit demon get so angry or upset, Cal couldn't even tell!

"Lychee wait-" Oh? Sounded like the call was on speaker or something like that.

"NO! If you wanna be evil, be evil! I don't care! If you choose to be evil, then I'll just have to stop you! Even if I think of you as a father..."

"Lychee..."

"Just go! I don't wanna see you here anymore! So until you want to stop your attack on camp and apologize, w-we're enemies! Now, g-goodbye!" Everything went quiet after that, making Cal even more concerned. After waiting for a few minutes, Cal slowly opened the door to reveal a heart-breaking scene for him. A phone was on one side of the cabin, cracked everywhere possible, and on the other side, Lychee sat against the wall, hugging his knees while tears spilled over his cheeks. Slowly to not startle the greek demigod, Cal closed the door quietly before walking over to Lychee, who was still yet to notice the other's presence.

It wasn't until the glowstick had sat down beside the demon bean that Lychee had finally acknowledged his presense. "C-Cal? W-What are you doing here?" Lychee asked quietly while attempting to wipe away his never-ending tears, sniffling every few seconds. The motherly glowstick just sighed before wrapping his arms around the sad demon and pulling him close for a comforting hug. The fruit demon was a little shocked by the sudden hug from the egyptian demigod, but it's what made his water dam break. The never-ending tears from before were rushing like waterfalls down the freckled demon's cheeks as he cried into the teal-haired demigod's shoulder, staining it with the wet stains of saltiness. Soon enough, it was quiet within the greek cabin, making Cal a little concerned.

He looked down and smiled gently when he noticed that Lychee had fallen asleep on his shoulder, he was glad the little fruit demon technically calmed down. After adjusting them a bit, Cal slowly picked up Lychee and walked over to the greek demigod's bed, laying him down on it before kissing his forehead, kind of like what he did to Solis. "Have a good sleep Lychee." He whispered softly, smiling as he watched Lychee's tear-stained face shape into a small smile in his sleep. The glowstick slowly walked out of the cabin, making sure not to wake the sleeping demon boi, before closing the door and walking off to find his next bean target.

~~At the cafeteria~~

As Cal was walking around the camp, he was wondering to himself about a lot of things. 'Why are all my bean children upset on the same freaking day? I was gonna have a nice stroll around and then this happens?! I mean- I'm not apposed to spending time with them? It's actually kinda fun being the mother of camp... and I seriously just thought that to myself.' Cal mentally face-palmed himself before walking through the doors to the cafeteria... only for a tomato to hit his face directly.

"Oop- S-Sorry Mama Cal!" Ricarro apologised nervously, hiding the other fruit behind his back. Regaining his composure, the glowstick swiped away the squashed fruit from his face before walking towards the nervous Mercurian demon child, a dull look plastered on his face as he planned to get his revenge. Not knowing what to do, the demon unicorn bean started to sputter out an excuse to avoid the punishment he was about to receive for 'attacking' his 'mother'. "I-It was an accident! I-I'm sorry! I t-thought you were Xydad! B-But I f-forgot he was over there-" His last sentence was interrupted... with Cal gently slapping his face with the previously squished tomato that Ricarro hit him with, the glowstick was smirking the entire time. "Gotcha!"

Ricarro went from confused to playful in a matter of 0.42 seconds, reaching out to grab the passionfruit he was holding in his other hand but figured that it was no longer there, now it was in Cal's hand. "Looking for something?~ Come and get it!" The demon giggled as he chased Cal around the cafeteria, trying to snatch the fruit from the glowstick's hand. All while this was happening, Xylo watched the two beans silently, smiling at his son's happy face as he chased the egyptian demigod. 

'Cal does make a great mother, doesn't he...'

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: OH MY LORD A REQUEST HAS BEEN FORFILLED?! :D. Yes! A request has been completed! Hehe, at 11:51pm XD. Thank you for this lovely request and I will be doing more hopefully! Maybe on my study period~ Who knows! Plus~ I have 4 weeks of school left starting on Monday! So I'll have plenty of time to write uwu. Plus Plus~ I'm planning all the chapters of Universal Switch and Skyview at this very moment OwO. And I don't give a f*ck what I say, but Pokemon WILL be updated tomorrow :D. Get ready for a crack ship XD.

P.S This chapter was also to prove that I haven't given up on any of the 32 requests I have uwu. Some are just easier to do than others (probably because I don't remember watching any of the other series like Wildthorne or Fallout Origins- XD)

Anywayyyyyyyys, see you all in the next chapter!~

-HangyWulf or Hangy-Senpai~ (Why have I accepted that nickname? -w-)