Troubles in Origingz? (AU)

A/N: Alright, so this is based on a story that I wrote last year in January :3. It was based off of old youtubers I used to watch and ship... I, sadly, did not like the old story. So, I decided to rewrite it but... using the origins crew as a basis instead! The story is focused on the Dragon Bros but it's not in FTO... if that makes sense? IDK. So, the story isn't actually set in a specific origins universe. It's just a COMPLETELY new universe in general and most characters act different to how they act now. For example, Mario and Michael are both beans, Mitch is nicer, Brandon is actually a little shorter than Ritchie this time, etc. You get the idea. Since I was writing the story, I decided 'why not see if others like it' so I posted this little bit to see if you guys like the story idea and would like more :3.

Anyways! Hope you enjoy and the title of this chapter is the name of the story -w-.

Also, Warning: There is some swearing in it. Mainly mild and a little angst in there too. This is a warning and read at your own decision/risk/whatever you call it -w-.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(Mario bean's POV)

"BOYS!!! GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES DOWN THOSE STAIRS RIGHT NOW!!" I heard our father yelling from downstairs. I flinched at the yelling and I think my brothers heard it too cause they all covered their ears like me. We all grabbed our individually coloured school bags, it hurt a bit to get mine on because of my bruises and cuts along my arms. Don't worry, I didn't do them on accident, it was my father...

He targets me because he thinks I'm an easy target. I'm only easy cause I'm small, timid, and basically a bean as my brothers would say. Also, he targets me cause he wants me to talk... when I physically don't want to.

Anyways, we hastily walked down the stairs and as soon as my foot touched the bottom, the abomination that I somehow call 'dad' was right in front of me, looking somewhat pissed for no reason.

"AlriGhT RuNt! You gOnnA taLk today? Or do I hAvE to beat yoUr liTtLe aSs again?!" He said while lifting me up by the collar of my jumper, I could tell he was drunk by his slurred speech and his breath. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to speak and I was terrified of him. Then, he threw me against a wall before walking over to where I was now laying, holding my head where I hit first. He forcefully grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, causing me to shed some tears from my eyes. "AwWwWww~ ThE poOR wEAklIng cAn'T hAnDLe A lITTle bIt of PAin? WhAt a *hic* fUCkiNg dISaPpoiNTmEnt..." He kicks me in the stomach a few times before walking over to the kitchen to probably get another bottle of alcohol, allowing my head to flop to the floor. Some blood started to fall down the side of my head and mouth too.

"GeT *HIC* oUt oF herE!! BeFOre yoU aLl end Up liKe hiM!!" He yelled as Mitch and Colin ran over to me to help me off of the ground that I was laying on. They helped me limp out the door that Bryan was holding open for us. Once we were far from a hearing distance, my brothers started to talk bad about our 'father'.

"Man, I hate him!! Who the fuck does he think he is?!" Colin yelled out of anger, holding my other side for better support.

"Yeah, if you don't wanna talk, then that's your choice! That's why it's called fucking 'SELECTIVE' mute!! It's a fucking choice!" Bryan joined in, walking beside us while we were heading to school.

"I'm with you guys on this one. No one messes with our brother bean. Not some monster who calls himself a fucking father..." Mitch muttered angrily, as I blushed a little at the comment of being called a 'bean'.

As they were having their conversation about our father, I zoned out thinking about other things. Like, would it be less of a problem if I just spoke? Would it be less of a problem if I wasn't such a wimp? Would it be less of a problem if I stood up for myself for once in my goddamn life?! As more and more of these thoughts flooded my brain, the more upset I got and my brothers could tell.