9th Day of Oneshots

A/N: Thank you to AngelBeeAKAFloria for this oneshot! I also need another oneshot request for OOO and possibly the others but mainly OOO. Feel free to leave any ideas though! Sorry this wasn't uploaded yesterday, I was busy and just forgot XD

(No one's POV)

Everyone is Camp Oasis had someone they felt was special to them and they had them to spend Christmas with.

Mario felt like he had Kay, Jake felt like he had his brother, Bryan had his sisters and the Hermes brothers had each other.

They all had someone they felt was close to them.

Austin on the otherhand. He felt like he had no one to celebrate this festive season with.

Xylo wasn't his real brother, Bri was with her siblings, he felt that even Michael and Ritchie were too annoyed with his childish antics to spend some holiday with him.

He would walk around the camp alone and see everyone with their friends or family getting prepared for Christmas. This just made him even more upset.

Right now, he's in his cabin just laying on his bed, thinking about how he will spend his Christmas... alone. He was even too caught up in his thoughts to notice little waterdrops coming from his eyes as they fall onto his pillow.

As Austin was busy being upset in their cabin, Michael and Ritchie were on their way to their cabin to see what's wrong with the son of Apollo.

They noticed that Austin hasn't been himself since the holidays started and has been more down recently. They have decided to confront him and see what's his problem.

"Austin? Can we come in?" Ritchie asked through the door. Even though it was technically his and Michael's cabin too, they didn't want to interupt him if he was doing something.

Once they didn't get a reply, they just thought that he might not be in there. Until they heard very quite sniffs coming from inside. Michael was getting annoyed that he didn't reply so he opened the door and walked right in, Ritchie followed behind.

The scene that they walked into broke their hearts. Michael's annoyed aura dispersed immediately and guilt washed over for barging in.

Austin was curled up into a ball on his bed with tears flowing down his cheeks and his pillow was soaked.

'How long had he been crying?' They both had that thought in his head.

"Austin?" Ritchie softly asked as he sat down on the side of the bed. Michael kneeled down beside Austin on the ground. Austin looked up as Ritchie was met with a pair of puffy, red eyes and it broke both their hearts even more.

"W-Why a-are you guys here? Aren't y-you p-preping for C-Christmas?" He said in a quiet and sad voice.

"We finished preparing early so we came to see what's up with you. You haven't been the hyper-active self you normally are and you walk around upset nearly everyday." Ritchie said while pulling Austin closer to him.

"W-Well... I-I just feel like I don't have anyone to celebrate Christmas with. You have your brothers, Bryan has his siblings and everyone else also has siblings or a special person. I don't really have a sibling and I don't feel like anyone sees me as special..." He looks down and huddles closer to Ritchie.

Michael and Ritchie looked at him shocked. Did he really feel like he wasn't special? Now they felt guilty as they have been spending more time with other people.

"Austin." Michael said sternly but softly, making Austin look at him.

"You are a very special person in this camp. Me being one of the camp counsellors, I have to treat everyone nice and make sure everyone is happy and fine. Normally I would treat people like any other camper, but you on the other hand. I treat you and Ritchie like brothers. Of we aren't seeing as I am the son of Athena, Ritchie is Hermes's son, and your father is Apollo, but it doesn't matter because I care for both of you! And this Christmas, you have both Me and Ritchie to spend it with." Michael assured and looked at Ritchie, who was smiling and hugged Austin more.

Austin was still crying, even as Michael joined the hug, but this time, they were tears of joy.

"Now stop your crying and let's go prepare for Christmas!" Ritchie said while wiping off the rest of Austin's tears with his thumb.

Now, he was the one smiling as they all walked out of the cabin and went to prepare for the holidays.

A/N: Sorry if this seems rushed, I forgot to uploads yesterday so here it is! There are only 3 of these oneshots left until the big Christmas Special!!

Just a small request: Anyone have a Christmas Song that they could suggest? I need 3 so pls, suggest any!

Enjoy todays!