Ritchie x Michael (FTO)

A/N: The first request has been completed! This is the request of Phoenix_Fire11 so hope you enjoy!
I did need a little help and I got some from my friend, Monokumafan226! So thanks! Enjoy and I hope this is what you wanted.

(Ritchie's POV)

My brother and I were curious about what our counterparts would do next so, I went on a mission to find out their next plan of action.

As I was walking around the forest, I heard people talking. I hurried over to a bush to hide and see who they were.

"Brother, I told you. We can kill them after we find the thing that Eden wants." I heard E. Ritchie say to I presume is E. Brandon.

"Well you're no fun. Imagine when we do finally kill them, I can't wait to see their blood splattered everywhere~" E. Brandon says, laughing like a maniac at the end.

"Yes, I will enjoy it too, but you know Eden. He isn't exactly a patient guy."

"Yeah I know, but he isn't fun either."

E. Ritchie sighed. "How about you go take this to Eden then find something 'fun' to do, that isn't killing the twins?" He said while handing a weird bag to E. Brandon.

"Yeah yeah, sure. We have different ways of fun. And fine... I won't kill the twins... yet." He pouts but smiles at the end as he left back for the sky island.

I chuckle to myself thinking that they can kill us. I mean c'mon, we are called the Infamous Diablos Twins for a reason.

"Now, come out counterpart. I know you heard us." He says while looking at the bush I was hiding behind. I slowly stood up.

"Well, you're not as dumb as the others say you are," I snicker as his face slowly grew red in anger.

"Shut up! I will have a pleasure beating you to the ground," He smirks at the end of his sentence while I just chuckle.

"Not if I get the pleasure of beating you first." I got into a fighting stance and we charged at each other. The fight begins...

TIME SKIP~

I was huffing as I smiled down at my bloody and bruised counterpart, who was unconcious at the moment.

Suddenly I grip my stomach in pain. As I look down, i see a giant slash across my chest down to my stomach.

'Crap... which guild is the closest? I think it's Grimshade... Michael can help.' I think to myself as I slowly limp my way over to Michael's guild.

I limped about 200m away from our fight before I collapsed onto the grass, passing out from blood loss.

(Michael's POV)

I was calmly doing some paperwork in my office when Bren walks in.

"Ah, hello Bren. What brings you to my office?" I asked my second in command.

"Brandon sent a letter to you."

I raised my eyebrow at this, curiously grabbing the letter Bren gave me. "Really?"

Bren nodded and walked away.

I read the letter, getting more worried the more I read.

'To Michael,

My brother went on a mission about 3 hours ago and was supossed to be back in the guildhall for a meeting. He is 50 minutes late and later when you recieve this. I have already contacted the other guild leaders and they are currently searching around their guilds. I am searching around mine with my guild members and I ask if you could look around as well.