Brakeout XD (FTO)

A/N: I have never EVER written anything quite like this so... it was interesting. Especially when I am someone who has never been on a date, probably wont, and never and don't wanna be kissed so this is based of some things I have read.

P.s Let me know if u understand the title of this chapter ;)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Bryan was very excited on this day, specifically because he was taking Jakey on a date! It was only their... what? 4th date that week?

All I can say is that they love each other's company :) ... alot -_-.

"Alright! Now, tine to get Jakey!" Bryan says happily as he walks out of his house all dressed up! Not too much. Just his usual plus a bow minus a scarf.

On Jakey's end... he's a 'little' more nervous.

They were already on their 4th date that week and had like 7 in the past before those ones. Except, this time, he wanted to 'up' it a bit more but was a little nervous to bring in up to Bryan. He wasn't even sure if Bryan was on that level yet.

Yes, they may have had some kisses here and there, and they may have cuddled to some extent. But Jakey felt like he was finally ready to take it up a notch (not to what you dirty minded people think -_-. Not for this innocent BEAN).

(Jakey's POV)

'I wanna tell Bryan that I'm ready... but is he? What if he says he isn't ready and it becomes awkward?! He knows i'm not good with awkward situations! I get all panicky and I'll ruin the date!

I was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard knocking on the door. I jumped up and ran over to open it.

"Hey Jakey!" Bryan smiled at me, making my face flush like usual.

"U-Umm, h-hi! Let's g-go!" I stuttered out. Bryan giggled at my stutter, making my face flush more. "You're cute when you stutter~"

I covered my face embarrased but smiling. "S-Staph i-it!"

"Awww. Anyways c'mon!" Bryan grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my house with Oliver trailing behind. I don't even know where Bryan was taking me.

TIME SKIP BY OLIVER'S CUTENESS

We were walking along a path through the forest until we came upon a beautiful sight.

There was lush green grass everywhere, willow trees planted around a grassy opening, and a beautiful waterful in front of us. I also noticed a blanket with a lanturn next to it.

"B-Bryan, this is b-beautiful..." I was is awe of how beautiful this place was but in my head, I was wondering how did Bryan find this place.

As if he was in my mind, he said to me. "I have my ways." Then he drags me to the blanket.

First he sits down, and as I was going to sit next to him, he puts an arm around my waist and pulls me down, making us snuggle together.

I lean my head against his side as he rests his head against mine.

"Love you Jakey." He says out of the blue.

I look up to him and smile. "L-Love you t-too, B-Bryan."

He smiles to and leans forward to kiss me, but I bet him to it. As soon as our lips lock, I yelp into the kiss as he pulls me into his lap.

Suddenly, I get a jolt of confidence and put my arms around his neck, pulling him deeper into the kiss. He chuckles as his arms go around my waist.

"Someone's excited? Are you ready to take it up a notch?" He smirks as he pulls apart from the kiss.

I pout and nod with my very red face. "I-I-I was g-going to a-ask if y-you were ready f-first..." I looked down at his lap, embarrased.

Suddenly, Bryan put his fingers under my chin, grabbing it and making us kiss again. I was a little shocked but kissed back immediately.

I pull my body towards him to deepen the kiss again and now our chests were together. Our long, simple kiss kinda turned into a heated and passionate kiss when I could feel his tongue on my bottom lip.

'Ok, so people think I am SO innocent I don't know what the meaning of some 'words' or 'actions' are. My thing to say to that is...

Boi'

I knew exactly what he wanted so, just to tease him, I kept my mouth closed and smirked a little.

I think he saw my smirk when I felt a cold hand go up my shirt and started rubbing my side.

'Dangit! He knows I'm ticklish!'

I started giggling in the kiss and it caused me to open my mouth for him. Now Bryan was the one smirking as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I may know a few things, but I have no idea what the noise was that came from my mouth when Bryan explored it. Bryan smirked more and I enjoyed it so, I guess it's a good noise. (A/N: I made myself snort when I wrote that XD)

Sooner or later, he pulled his arm from under my shirt and put his hand on my collar of my shirt (What piece of clothing is he wearing? Jumper? Scarf? Neck thing?)

We pulled away from the kiss for air. We both smiled but he smirked and went slowly for my neck, kissing and licking it. 'So that's why he pulled my shirt collar down'.

I made the noise again but louder when he found a specific spot on my neck. He started biting, licking and sucking on that one spot. I'm sure that there will be a mark after.

Soon, he pulled away from my neck and came up to my face for a kiss. It was only a quick peck on the lips but it had as much love as every other one did.

I snuggled into his chest and yawned very quietly.

"Love you Jakey~" I heard Bryan whisper as I felt him pick me up.

"I l-love you t-too, Bryan." I smiled and snuggled further into his chest, hiding my face. He started to walk back home...

And before I fell asleep, I smiled when I heard what Bryan whispered next.

"Night my little time mage."

A/N: Ayy, its 11pm and I'm updating! Yay -_-. Honestly I can't sleep :(. I slept at 2 this morning and woke up at 7. I SHOULD BE TIRED BUT I'M HYPER AF!! I could literally do another story after this one.

Also... DID ANYONE WATCH THE FINAL EPISODE OF FTO AND CRY?! I definetly did not (did) cry!! I was so emotional, as soon as the song (hey now) started, I cried. I watched it like 4 times and each and every time, I cried more. This season/this series was my go-to when I'm bored but now it's finished 😣. It will forever be with me! FOREVER!! It is one of the many reasons I ship, write stories or even write on this app! It was my fav origins series. So, I am forever with Fairy Tail Origins! (And the other origins :) ) Now onto Supernatural Origins! Atleast it's still going for a little longer.