Honey Starts Tickles (SDS)

A/N: The first oneshot that ISN'T from Origins was requested by the father of our discord, BeepBoop- (I GOT SO HAPPY WHEN THIS TAGGED!!!). At first, I asked for help and all I got was 'Tickle fight' and 'honey'... -_- and SOMEHOW I was able to write this! :3

Also, someone did suggest where everyone was ticklish on discord but I don't know your wattpad! Sorry, but I can't tag u! :(
Now enjoy the story!! :3

3rd Person Perspective for this story :3

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a calm day within the household that held the four 'heroes' known as the Seven Deadly Sins.

The Sin of Sloth, Brandon as he is known, was just doing the usual thing he's well known for doing at the wrong times -

Sleeping.

The Sin of Pride, or better known as David, was calmly sitting by the dining table, watching and listening to the last two sins have a rather 'loud' conversation.

The leader of this group, Michael the Sin of Wrath, was chatting along with the last member, or the flirty one, Ritchie the Sin of Lust. Ritchie like usual, was flirting to Michael but Michael was actually fine with it and tends to flirt back along with the occasional flirt towards the other two. This was because...

These four sins were together. Also known as a relationship! Yes, they are all boyfriends :3.

Not just relationships separate from each other. Oh no no. They were all in ONE relationship together! They had a nice healthy relationship...

Except for when someone tends to throw the honey out the window. Then it's fine ^w^

"So, would you agree with me that turtles-"

The captain of this team was rudely interrupted with the common sound of a window smash. Surprisingly enough, this window smash actually woke up the sloth for once.

Everyone turned towards the place where said noise came from, then towards the person who threw the object, or more commonly known as the honey.

"Seriously? Did you have to- yawn -throw the honey again?" Brandon asked tiredly, upset that David interrupted his sleep, like he needed anymore than he gets.

"There was a spider in it! I'm not letting you guys or myself get sick because of that!" David protested but he didn't manage to see the little captain looking down at the ground, a blank stare on his face.

"But Honey (no pun intended XD), you didn't need to throw it at the window." Ritchie said calmly, walking over to pat Michael on the shoulder.

"Babe it's alright. We'll fix it."

Michael didn't budge. He just sat cross-legged, head down with the most blank stare anyone has ever seen.

"Mi- Yawn -chael? Munchkin, you ok?" Brandon yawned. Everyone was looking at Michael, who you, at this point, would think is a statue.

"Uhhh, Mi? You alright?" David asked nervously.

You see, Michael only tends to get like this when 2 things happen:

1.) When something has pissed him off and he's just boiling his anger, getting ready to attack whatever nutjob set him off in the first place.

Or

2.) Someone has done something very stupid, and he's just plotting a way to get them back.

And for this occasion, it was option two. David has done something stupid, a.k.a throwing a honey pot out the window, and now he's planning- or planned a way to get him back.