Sick Bros (FTO)

A/N: I am so sorry that this took so long to publish. I've been a little 'distracted' with school lately. Had a panic attack on Monday in Music class, school leadership stuff, assemblies, and a lot of other things too. BUT! Here is the next oneshot of the book! Suggested by AutobotLightReaver. HERE WE GO!!

(WARNING: Brandon's sickness, Ritchie's stubbornness, Loving Lucas and Mama Michael :3)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Brandon's POV)

It's another day at Divinus Magia. Everything would be normal... if I wasn't sick at the moment.

Currently, I'm laying in my bed, with a splitting headache, probably a fever and the urge to throw up whenever I move. My blanket is sprawled across the bed and my face is in my pillow. It's way earlier in the morning than when I normally wake up, Ritchie's asleep in his bed next to me. Probably enjoying his sleep while I'm in my bed struggling to go back to sleep.

After a few minutes of contemplating, I quietly whispered "Screw it" and got up to get changed.

Bad decision.

The minute my feet hit the ground, I sprinted to the bathroom and threw up my dinner from the previous night. After I flushed, I carefully walked over to my wardrobe, found some clothes for me to wear today, and after I got changed, I quietly walked out of the room and slowly headed towards our office. As I was walking, I still had the urge to throw up every now and again, my head was throbbing and I even noticed how dark it actually was.

Once I reached my office, I walked over to our desk and went over some of the papers we had left from the day prior. Since it was so dark, I had a small lantern on me because the lights were hurting my eyes.

A few hours later...

I hadn't realised how long I had been doing paperwork until I realised how high the sun was and that my candle in my lantern had gone out. My eyes widened as I look out the window but immediately turn away when the sun hits my eyes. The headache I've been ignoring came back, the hotness, urge of throwing up. It all came back at once.

I slowly stood up but even doing that made my head hurt more. As soon as I took one step away from our desk, I collapsed to the ground, knees weak from the sickness.

I tried to get up again but just fell back down. My vision was blurry, my head was throbbing more than ever, and the heat was the worst. I tried to resist the drowziness but it was too overwhelming and it pulled me under.

I passed out on the ground of our office as everying faded to black.

(Ritchie's POV)

'Wonder where Brandon is...'

I was walking around the island, trying to find my brother. He wasn't in bed when I woke up at our normal time and that's considered 'unusual' to us.

I even asked Lucas, his boyfriend, if he's seen him but even he's not seen my brother. This just made Lucas worried aswell so now he's walking around the island.

I was heading down the markets when suddenly stopped and I facepalmed at my own stupidity.

'Oh my god... WHY HAVEN'T I CHECKED THE GUILDHALL?!'

I ran over to the guildhall, even though I could've storm blinked, I just didn't want to miss Brandon if he was anywhere nearby.

I walked through the doors but he still wasn't here, so I storm-blinked up to our office on the second floor.