The Cure... (SNO)

Part 2 of The Potion...
~~~Over at Ashborne~~~

(A/N: If anyone remembers what the first day of oneshots was about, it's after that. Meaning, the mutants are friend with everyone JUST for this story unless mentioned otherwise)

(Rian's POV)

Me, Austin, Bri and Devin were just playing cards outside, under the big tree.

"Ha! I win again!" Austin yells, throwing his hands in the air. We all just huffed at his victory.

"That's the 3rd game in a row! How are you so good?" Devin exclaims looking at Austin.

"I dunno. Beginner's luck?" Austin shrugs and as we were gonna get ready for another game, Michael comes flying in from one direction while Pierre comes in the other direction.

"Hey Michael!"
"Hey Pierre!"

We wave over to them but we could tell both of them are worried about something. "Ok what's wrong?" I asked,  looking at the two newcomers.

"Well-"
"The Alpha of Packhaven is sick and is slowly dying." Pierre went straight to the point, he sounded really upset. We all went wide-eyed at the news.

"Really?! How?" I asked.

"Mario and Xylo went to visit Rae when Rae threw a potion on Mario, apparently it's causing him to slowly be killed from the inside." Michael explains, now we know why he's worried. This just makes me and Austin worry more.

"What do we do?!" I asked panicked.

"That's what I don't know! I have no idea what the potion was, what it looked like, or what ingredients she used so I can't help!" Michael yells gripping his hair, obviously panicking. I noticed so I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back immediately.

"How about we go to Mythspire? We could ask Xylo what the potion looked like and figure it out from there?" Devin suggested so that's why we were currently on our way to Mythspire to help out little Wolfir
(Jackson's POV)

I called Pat and explained our situation, he said he'll be here in about 20 minutes.

"Ok so I called and-" I was interupted by the door knocking.

'Pat can't be that quick? He said 20 minutes. That was less that 10.' I walked up to the door and answered it.

"Hello?" It wasn't Pat. It was actually the Ashborne Mutants.

"Hi. We heard that our friend Mario, the Alpha of Packhaven, was sick? And we came to help." Michael says worriedly.

'Honestly forgot they're our friends now.'

"Oh, I forgot you guys are his friends. Sure, come inside." I move aside to let the two true alphas, the vampire girl, the incubus, Pierre, and the Devil inside.

"So where is he?" Rian asked me, looking a little panicked.

"He is in Mitch's room, Xylo's currently watching him." Austin and Rian looked at each other and ran to where Mario is.

'Man, they must be worried.' I thought as I walked back to the others with our new visitors.

"Hey Jackson. Is Pat here- Wait Michael?" Everyone except Devin, Bri and I looked at them in confusion.

"Yes?" He says calmly.

"Why are you guys here?" Xylo asks, still a little confused.

"Well, I don't exactly want my friend to die. So, we came to help and I wanted to know more about this potion." Michael answers while sitting down on the couch next to me. Devin and Bri were next to him.