Chapter 19

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I was walking through the woods in just my sleeping garments and even though the world was cold and the ground was frozen I did not feel any coldness.

A white wolf was by my side as I walked over the leave and wood covered floor. I wasn't afraid of the huge wild animal beside me. I rather found comfort in it's company letting my hand ghost over it's snow white fur then and now.

I didn't know where I was going but I didn't complain either. I didn't think at all, all I did was letting my feet carry me to where I knew I should go. Just like the wolf I just followed my instinct and heart.

Suddenly the wolf was gone and when I looked up again I saw it standing on a tree stump guiding me with it's dark eyes. I looked into them as I walked closer and it was like they had lived through a thousand years. They didn't look animalistic in any kind of way, they looked wise and much more human than they should have.

I minced closer to the stump and slid down to my knees infront of it. Diverting my gaze from the gracious animal and lowering it to the roots disappearing in the frosty ground. I closed my eyes as the warm snout touched my forehead.

Suddenly the warm touch of the animal's nose was gone and I couln't feel the wind anymore. The smell of the woods has also left and a familiar scent came to my nose.

I opened my eyes again and now I was no longer in the woods. I was in Dereks apartment again, in his room to be clear.

I was totally lost for a second. Why was I here suddenly? But my thoughts were cut short, when I felt a body behind me and a pair of lips pressed onto my shoulderblade and wandered to my neck.

A moan escaped my mouth when he got to the little spot right under my ear, where he started sucking and biting softly, caressing my skin with his mouth. Meanwhile his hands wandered over my body, brushing every curve gently yet demandingly.

"You can't imagine how long I've waited for this." He whispered huskily. "To have you so close to me. To have you all to myself." I gasped as he bit my neck again. "You're mine."

With that he turned me around and pulled me into his hard and naked chest. But instead of kissing me and touching me he left his hands on my waist and placed his forehead against mine. Our lips were just an inch apart and our breathes were mingeling but still he didn't move.

"You're mine." He said, his voice raspy as the words left his throat. After that he finally placed his lips onto mine and instantly took over control. His tongue explored my mouth deamandingly while his hands roamed my body and rid me off my clothes one by one until there's nothing left that's restricting us from one anothers heat.

Suddenly a loud beeping sound rung through my ears and I shot up in my bed being awake instantly. I considered to just ignore the call for a seconds but I decided not to so I rolled over and searched my nighstand for my phone.

"Viv?" I instantly recognized Scott's voice which contained too much panic for my liking. "Stiles just called me. He said he was sleepwalking and he didn't know where he is. Can you check his room and the house for signs of where he could've went? I'll be over in five!"

He ended the call before I even had a chance to answer. Luckily I didn't intend to answer because I was already on my feet and on my way to Stiles room. When I got there there is no sign of my cousin but his pretty fucked up room which looks like a insane person lived in it.

There were red ropes strung from photo to photo on the wall all converging on the scissors that were plunged into his mattress.

Fuck, I should have looked out for him more, but lately I was just hiding in my room. I was staying locked in there because I didn't want to see anyone. After what I did with Agent McCall everyone was bombarding me with questions I didn't have any answers to myself. The only person who wasn't questioning what I did that night was Derek. He wanted to talk about other things but I clearly didn't want to talk to him.

When I returned into Stiles room again there was not only Scott awaiting me but also Isaa, Lydia and Aiden. I instantly came to halt when I heard their conversation.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year it's gonna be drop in the twenties." Aiden added and all I could think about was skinny non-supernatural Stiles being caged in some cold industrial basement.

I stopped listening there, all I could see was the small lanky guy with the wide grin I've played with when we were little. The one who always tried to protect me but always was the one needing more protection. The small kid who lost his mother. The small kid that had grown up into such an amazing loving person. The small kid who had grown to be family, my brother.

I hope you liked that chapter ;)
Leave me nice comments and I'll update sooner :P
xxx sil