Chapter 5

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

After I've been in the woods for some time and got deeper into them I suddenly heard a growl beside me, which made me freeze in the spot. I turned around slowly, since I didn't want to frighten or anger the wolf, if I could trust my ears. When I was fully turned around a hand met my throat and I was thrown against a tree. With my heart beating fast I looked into a guys face, but he didn't look like a normal boy, his face was hairy, his eyes were a fluid gold and he had claws on his hands.

I crawled back a bit against the tree, trying to process what was happening and coming up with a thing I could do, while the beast came closer and closer. I stood up with my back against the tree and quickly ducked away, just as he came toward me. I stumbled a few steps and quickly took a long branch in my hands and the next time the thing came closer I smashed it over it's head.

My bad the branch just burst at his head and the creature looked even more pissed at me. I stumbled back a few steps again, the rest of the branch clawed in my hands and held tightly before my breast. Again my back met the thick trunk of a tree and I was trapped.

The beast was getting closer and closer and I tried it again and hit it with the branch which caused the rest of it to burst to and the creature to jerk forward in one quick movement. Just as the fangs would reach me it was pulled back by something and thrown off.

Broad shoulders planted themselves in front of me and sheltered me from the beastie. A loud growl emitted into the night and I saw as the back and shoulders of my saviour shook under the force of it. I looked more closely at my protector and saw his eyes flash a deep red and his mouth full of fangs too, but before I could even be afraid of him the beast threw itself at my defender and they rolled over the ground. His shirt was already ripped a bit and bloody. I watched with horror, as it seemed that the taller beast was winning.

Before I could think of what I was doing I picked up another branch and hit it over the head of the monster, taking his attention off my defender and jumping at me again. I was thrown to the floor hitting my head hard and seeing stars as I clawed into the beasts chest.

Suddenly it whimpered and got off me, then it took off into the woods. I sat up feeling my head, since it hurt really bad. When I pulled my hand back I saw that it was covered in a viscous fluid, my blood.

"Are you okay?" I heard a deep voice say and I was reminded that the guy, who was similar to the monster saved me. A guy that I already had met. I just nodded my head, without looking up at him and tried to get up, which was kind of hard since everything was spinning. Suddenly an arm was wrapped around my waist, while a big hand took mine, and helped me up on my feet. That was when I finally looked up, but this time his eyes didn't contain this deep shade of red. This time they were the most stunning green, like they were the last time I saw him. Just as he wanted to say something two other figures appeared and stopped him.

"Derek, where's Boyd?" A voice I knew all too well asked. "He attacked this girl, so I lost his tracks. That was when Scott finally looked at me. "Viv? Oh my god, are you okay?" I held onto Dereks strong arm while I straightened myself up a bit.

"No, because I don't have a clue what's fucking going on and you all knew and didn't even bother to tell me!" I growled at Scott. Suddenly he began to laugh a bit. "I'm glad to see you're ok!" I looked at him with anger. "Aaaand I will explain all of this to you, but first we need to catch Boyd, before he hurts someone." I nodded my head and took my hand off of Dereks arm pushing out of his grasp, his hands leaving my skin prickling where he had touched me. I tumbled a bit and Derek reached out his hand to steady me again but I slipped away before he could grasp me.

"So whatcha waiting for? I'll find my way home alone!" I told them and they snapped out of it. "No! Isaac, you will bring her home and make sure she's save!" Scott nodded and I objected, but they didn't listen to me, so suddenly I was in Isaac's arms and we were running at maximum speed through the woods.

"Nice to see you again, Raviva." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. "I liked you more in school." I told him, hinting at the few lunches we had spent together, when I couldn't find Stiles and Scott or just needed some space. He laughed at my comment, keeping his speed, bringing me home.

Leave me comments what you think about the story and my main character Raviva!!xx S