Chapter 18

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I opened my eyes when the whole house shook and snapped up instantly. Losing my balance again I stumbled back, just for someone to snake his hand around my waist and keep me from falling.

Again I was met with Derek's green eyes and his touch that always sent tingles up my spine. Luckily the house vibrated again under the force of the creatures outside and I was snapped out of my stare. Quickly I dropped his arm from around my waist and went to the door.

Normally the simple task of moving one foot in front of the other wasn't a problem, but I still was on low energy so I stumbled and had a difficult time of going straight into one direction.

I made it to the door anyway and stood myself beside Scott and Kira. They hadn't checked me yet either so I stood still while one of them stepped in front of me and touched me behind my ear. I didn't know what he was doing but next everything went black.

Next time I opened them the world was swaying and I was confused for a second until I felt the strong arms under my back and knees. Someone was carrying me and I didn't even need to look up to know in whose arms I was lying.

Just as I wanted to argue when I heard a door being torn open and the man carrying me stopped. "Sheriff." I heard his voice say. "What happened?" I heard my uncles voice, worry clinging to his words. They had a short talk which I couldn't really follow since I was still so drowsy and tired.

"You're gonna stay and look after her?" I heard my uncle ask and I wanted to protest but I just couldn't I was too weak. "Yeah, I'm gonna take care of her." With that Derek started moving again, on into the house while my eyes dropped shut again.

"I can take care of my own." I protested, my voice just above a whisper. I heard a soft laugh rumble through his chest as he carried me up the stairs to my room. "Not right now, princess."

In my bedroom he layed me down on my bed, pulling my booties from my feet and jacket off my shoulders, then gently placing my covers over me. I wanted to protest really but I was still fighting to keep my eyes open.

"You can leave now." I mumbled as I wrapped myself up into the blankets and turning away from him. I was feeling so cold and tired, I didn't want to have to deal with him right now.

"I won't leave you." He just stated with a determined voice.

"Liar." I whispered. "You already did."

It was silent after that and I just closed my eyes. I was too tired to fight to keep them open any longer. All I wanted to do was to drift off into the comfort of a dream, even if it would be a nightmare again.

While I was already drifting off I heard a sigh, then rustling and suddenly a body moved in from behind me. I felt myself being pulled into his strong arms. The warmth was radiating off of him but it wouldn't be absorbed by my body. I was still cold like ice.

"Raviva! Viv!" I was snapping my eyes open when I felt someone shaking my body. "Raviva, don't go to sleep!" I heard a panicked voice say.

"Ngh, I wanna sleep, go away!" I muttered and turned around but I was faced with him again before I even finished turning away. Then he grasped my hand and put it on his face, his hand covering mine fully.

"You need energy." He stated, his green eyes locked on mine. "Take what you need, I will recover." I stared at him bewildered but even though I didn't wanna believe it I already knew what he was talking about.

"No, I'm ok. I just need some sleep." I mumbled and wanted to pull my hand away but his was holding mine in place, while he pulled me closer.

"You're not. So c'mon take it, you need it." He whispered and I saw a slight look of fear ghosting through his orbs.

I just couldn't resist any longer and I let go, sucking up his energy and botteling it inside of me until I was feeling the warmth of my body again. I fed on his energy more and more as his skin grew a little paler and his eyes grew clouded.

"Raviva." I heard him whisper in a small voice and I tried to take my hand away but I couldn't it was like it was glued to his cheek. I tried harder to take it off his face as I watched him grow weaker and his eyes grow dull.

Now I was panicking. I was going to kill him, just like I did to Leo. My breathing was getting hard and my heartrate picked up as he was getting paler by the second.

Finally I managed to take off my hand and break the connection between us. Just before he closed his eyes and fell unconcious. I felt the tears pricking in my eyes as I extended my hand cautiously to his neck checking for a pulse. I was so afraid, I couldn't live with myself if I killed another man I loved.

Nothing I could feel nothing, not a single movement. I- I kill-. There was a small movement, a slow and weak pulsing under my fingers, but that was enough.

I didn't kill him.

What do you think of it?? Do you like the chapter??
Any idea what supernatural creature Raviva is??
Trying to decide which actress fits best for Raviva if you have any suggestions then comment them!!
xx sil