Chapter 15

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It had been quite awkward lately. I hadn't seen Derek since the kiss happened. Even though we had just laid down and spent each other comfort that day, we still hadn't exchanged a word. But either way I didn't get much time to think about these things since our lives were running wild.

Besides the tests and work we had to do for school we also needed to catch the Darach and keep a close eye on the alpha pack. Also there was only one last sacrifice to be taken, after a cop got killed in the school, just two days ago. While Stiles was busy trying to get his dad to believe him and warn him, Allison and Isaac had solved the mystery of the sacrifices.

I was at the hospital with Stiles and my uncle, watching them fight. I tried to help my cousin argue with his dad, but it was no use, he just didn't want to believe us. I gave up, but Stiles just couldn't. "Another teacher's gonna die if you don't start listening to me!" Stiles argued, following the Sheriff. Suddenly I was taken aback when my uncle raised his voice. "I am listening, I have been listening!"

Never in all those years had I ever seen my uncle lose his temper, so I jumped when he suddenly screamed at his son and looked at him in shock. The people who were around us also did. But the one who was most taken aback was the one he raised his voice at.

"You just don't believe." Stiles stated, with realization in his voice. I couldn't stand to look at him. His face had fallen in disbelieve. But the next sentence broke my heart even more.

"Mom would've believed me." With that Stiles turned around, with his shoulders hanging and went off. I just took his hand and followed him, walking out from the hospital.

We slipped into his jeep and drove off to the school, where the others were watching out for the Darach. He should be there tonight, since he needed a last Philosopher to sacrifice, which meant another teacher would be taken.

The show was creepy, the music was moody and verged of insanity. It gave me goose bumps. As we watched the crowds for any dangers, as the trouble twins or Ms. Morrell, we suddenly noticed, that Lydia was gone.

"Where's Lydia?" I asked the two lad's beside me. They let their gazes wander around the room in panic for a second, just to find nothing. The strawberry haired girl was nowhere in sight. "Shit." Stiles mumbled and a second later we were out the door of the hall and stood out in the night, trying to catch a sign of our friend.

"Lydia?" We shouted for her, just to get no answer. While I tried to hear if she was anywhere near Scott also activated his werewolf skills. "Anything?" Stiles asked but Scott just shook his head. My cousin looked at his phone worriedly. "She's not answering texts." He stated and looked even more concerned now. "What do we do? Scott?" He asked anxiously, sounding a little panicked.

Suddenly Scott sunk to his knees, pushing his hand to his ears, shielding them from the piercing scream that cut through the night. As soon as the cry stopped Scott jumped to his feet, taking off into the direction it came from.

I was left with Stiles looking rather confused. "D-didn't you hear her scream?" I asked rather irritated myself and he just shook his head. I just shrugged my shoulders, because right now my developing abilitys weren't any concern. I gestured him to follow me, then took off to the source of the scream.

When Stiles and I arrived there the door wouldn't open so he ratteled at the door while watching the fight inside through the small window. Finally we managed to open the door and burst into the room, just to see the Darach take off through the window with the Sheriff.

One good thing that came out of this night was that we now knew who was our enemy. It was our teacher Ms. Blake. The bad thing about this situation was, that she held my uncle captive and Stiles was running wild. I could see it in his eyes, he wouldn't be okay, if something happened to his father.

That's the new chapter for now :)
I still don't know how to go on from here but I'll continue as soon as I've got an idea how to do it
Tell me what you think and leave me votes & comments
xxx sil