Chapter 6

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It had been a long night after Stiles finally returned home with Scott. I waited for them and didn't let them got to sleep before they hadn't told me everything. It was crazy what they told me, but who am I to question crazy story, when I've gone through a really crazy story myself just a year ago. I listened to the whole thing and then we finally went to bed for barely an hour.

Now I had a new nightmare, besides my memories of what happened with Leo. As if this wasn't enough first thing we had to do when I came into school was doing cross-country. That didn't help my mood at all since I was so damn tired.

So I slipped into my sport shorts, my sports bra and a tank top, then left the cabin with the other girls. I haven't made any friendships yet, at least not with girls, especially those in my year. I'd rather be around guys, like Isaac, Scott or Stiles since I've learned that guys are much easier to get along with. Girls always made much more drama. So I was happy when I noticed that the lacrosse team was also doing cross-country.

"Isaac!" I cheered when I saw the tall lanky guy. He smiled back at me but his face became uneasy, when the twins, which apparently were also new at school and seemed just a tad bit too old for high school stepped next to us. He shot each twin a nasty glare and they flashed him a devious grin. A second later the whistle of the coach shrilled and they took off with Isaac glaring after them and following them. "Isaac!" Scott screamed.

After what they told me yesterday I couldn't risk one of the only friends I found here getting hurt so I just took off, running as fast as I could after Isaac. I felt Scott right behind me, following us too. When I arrived where Isaac was the twins already had him gripped tightly and pushed down, threatening to hurt him.

I didn't really know what I was doing but I just remembered the things I learned when I was in my boxing class. I hadn't been boxing for one year but my body and mind still recalled the movements so I instinctively put my arms up to block blows to my face and flicked my foot into the air to land a blow on one of the twins jaw. He stumbled back, looking at me in surprise, just like his brother was.

Now only Aiden was holding Isaac and he let him go seconds later when Scott punched him square in the face with his fist. "That would be one!" He counted the bone he just broke in Aidens jaw. Said werewolf adjusted his jaw and then growled in synch with his brother, while Isaac jumped to his feet and came over to me and Scott.

"Nice kick, Raviva. Remind me to never make you angry." I laughed at his words, then turned my full attention back to the twins which were starting another attack now, but before the fight could start a bloodcurdling scream shrilled through the air and all of us instantly took off to find the source of it. We arrived by the running group which was gathered around a tree. The air had a weird and disgusting smell and as I stepped closer I realized why. There was the guy who went missing yesterday, his head was tied to a tree while his throat was cut and there was a gush on his head

Sadly the day didn't get any better but only got worse, since the twins caused Isaac detention pretending he had hit Aiden. Besides that they also caused him to freak out and nearly hurt Allison, when they locked them in the janitors closet.

So we decided they've played with us enough and that we were gonna get them back. We dismanteled a few pieces of their motorcycle, while Isaac took the other and drove it into the halls. Scott then gave the guys a hint so Aiden left class without permission to get to his bike and the moment Mrs. Blake went into the corridor it looked like Aiden had disappeared out of the classroom to drive around the hallways with his bike. While Aiden was banned with a suspension we tried to contain our laughter.

On our way home Scott mentioned that I would have to train a little, since I was new to all this stuff and needed to defend myself. I just rolled my eyes at him, telling him that I already could defend myself, but he didn't listen. I mean I couldn't be mad about it, since I did a really bad job, back out in the wood. But who wouldn't do a bad job when suddenly a werewolf bestie pops up and attacks you. Sadly my arguments didn't help it so he told me he'd set up something, so I would learn a little self or better said werewolf defense.

I went to bed late again, going through my mails, just to see that my mother hadn't sent me anything. I hadn't received anything for weeks. Now it was official, my mother didn't want me. The sad part about that was that I really could understand her, I wouldn't want me either, not after what I've did. I snapped out of my thoughts when I read a familiar name and clicked to open the mail.

Ruby, who eventually was my best friend back in Seattle had written me. She was one of the only female friends I ever had. I quickly replied to her mail and then I decided to finally go to bed and prepared myself for the upcoming day, so I slipped into a big shirt and a slip, then lied down in my bed. Closing my eyes and dreaming of him.

On the side is a photo of 1/3 tattoos Raviva has :) Whatcha think of it??
Leave me comments what you think of the story and Raviva ;)
xx S