Chapter 9

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I trained a bit in the woods like Allison had said and I was pretty good even though I didn't like to use the birds for it. Sadly I had to use them since none of the guys had time for me and I knew that something was up that they just didn't tell me about. It was already late afternoon when I received a call.

"Viv? I am so so sorry!" I didn't understand but let her speak. "I-I seem to have given you the wrong set of knifes! The ones you have aren't the silver ones. Yours are made of iron!" I hadn't touched the knifes since the incident in Derek's loft. He told me to keep quiet about it until we knew what I am so I did. Even though he was really intimidating that day I trusted him. It was the way his gentle hands touched me like I could break at any too hard touch even though he know I wouldn't.

"You know what, I come over and give you the iron ones so you can give me the silver ones." I smiled into the phone and then hung up. I tried to ring Derek to tell him the news but he didn't pick up so I just slipped into my Mustang and drove over to Allison.

As I was outside their apartment I heard them talk inside. They were arguing about helping "them". I spiked up my ears to get about as much information as I could but the argument ended soon so I knocked at the door. I smiled at Mr. Argent as he let me in and went to Allison's room.

"Hey I can't stay for a long time so I just came to fetch the knifes." Allison was just putting on her boots and a black outfit grabbing her bow turning to me with a surprised expression. "Oh gosh, I totally forgot about you!" She sighed and I narrowed my eyes at her. I silently closed the door. "Okay so where does the party take place?" I asked seriously.

Ten minutes later we parked in front of an old ruin of a shopping centre. "Okay, ready?" She asked and I just nodded and slipped out of my car. We sneaked into the building stepping on a higher platform then the others were.

It didn't look good for our friends. Scott and Isaac were kept at bay by the twins creature while Boyd was held down by Ennis and Cora was contained by Kali. There was nothing Derek could do without hurting someone.

Allison quickly stepped to the edge of the plateau and shot some of her light arrows causing the twins to fall out of their common form and into their normal bodies. That's when I jump down. I threw some knifes hitting Kali and Ennis since they were in my reach then I go to take my knifes back, attacking Kali with my training skills.

I don't notice what happens around me until there is a yell from Scott and I just catch one last glimpse of Derek falling down a hole into the lower etage of the building. No, this can't be! I want to go there but get pulled out of the building with the rest by Allison and Isaac. This can't be Derek can't be dead.

Suddenly Stiles and Lydia are on the outside of the building slipping Boyd and Scott into their Jeep, leaving me with Isaac, Cora and Allison. We drive Cora home first where Peter is doing something about her wounds then we bring Isaac to Scott's house since he is staying there now.

I bite my lip, my thoughhts are running. Derek promised me to find out what was wrong with me. Now he is dead and I didn't know what I am and I didn't have anyone to find out with me since I shouldn't tell it to anyone. I trusted Derek, who else should I trust? Stiles and Scott have other problems and Allison is still a hunter. Also I really liked Derek, he was easy to be around making me feel at ease and totally nervous at the same time.

My hands started to sweat and my sight started to get blurry. I took quick short breathes not being able to fill my lungs with them while my heart raced. I knew what this was. I took deep breathes and steadied my heartbeat concentrating on the road and driving.

"Viv, is everything alright?" Allison asked from beside me and I nodded finally going back to normal. "You know, I've seen you look at Derek." She said in a low tune. "And I've seen him looking at you. The two of you liked each other, didn't you?"

I shot her a short gaze. I didn't want to talk about it, I didn't like talking about feelings but either way I gave in a little because I liked Allison and she was my best female friend with whom I could talk about something like that. Yeah, I still had Ruby but Ruby didn't know anything and had better problems to take care of also she was miles away.

"Yeah, I liked him." I nodded and she looked at me with sympathy. "I-I'm sorry, I wouldn't know what I would do if Scott would have been in his place." She mumbled and I choose that this was enough information for today, I didn't like pity.

"Allison, it's not like you and Scott. That's a whole new level you and Scott you've got a past and hopefully a future. Me and Derek" I laughed bitterly. "I don't even know if he liked me back. Nothing happened between us. I-I just liked him." I explained. She didn't seem like she believed my words but nodded either way.

When I finally arrived home Stiles was already there. "Hey, is it true? The others said that Derek is dead!" I nodded my head. But it wouldn't be Stiles if he didn't leave it at that.

"Scott made Ennis fall from the plateau and Ennis took Derek with him. They fell about two stories down." I sighed. "None of them moved but we couldn't go closer since we had to go. I mean how should we win a fight against an alpha pack when we don't even have one alpha on our side?" He nodded understandingly.

"Stiles, I'm sorry but I'm damn tired and I just want to go to bed." I told him and went up the stairs and into my room. "Why were you even there? How did you know?" I smiled at him weakly.

"I was at Allisons place because she gave me the iron throwing knifes instead of the silver ones and we decided to go there to help them." I explained while I changed into my lose oversized sleeping shirt, while Stiles turned away. "Oh." Was all he said. I went into the bathroom and changed into a new slip and brushed my teeth then I went back in my room and fell onto my bed.

"I'm gonna get his body tomorrow while you're on the lacross trip with the coach." I mumbled into the cushion. "You don't need to." He said but it sounded like he hadn't said everything. I turned my head a little to look at him.

"What are you keeping from me?" He sighed. "Scott and I were at the mall on our way back, the thing is Derek wasn't just like Ennis. So either the alpha pack took the bodies or he stood up and walked away which is highly implausible." I nodded.

"Okay." I tried not to show how confused my feelings were at the moment.

"Are you okay, Raviva?" He asked eying me more intently. I nodded my head.

"Just tired." I lied.

Whatcha thinking?? leave me comments below! :)

xx S