Chapter 24

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I try to call Scott while Allisons father chains up Derek but he doesn't answer any of my calls so I give up and throw my phone aside. I'm frustrated with this whole situation.

We hadn't exchanged a word since I knocked out Derek and I was kinda uncomfortable fearing the mans next move. But I wouldn't fight if he wanted to kill me because that would mean that I really was a bad creature and that it would be for the best.

"I reckon you know what you are?" He finally broke the silence and I nodded my head at him. "Yes, I guessed it." He smiled at me softly. "So nobody told you? You didn't know?"

I just shook my head no and waited for him to say something. This was torturous to not know what he thought and knew about persons like me. I finally wanted to hear my verdict.

"How did you come to the conclusion that you were a Succubi?" He asked and I sighed thinking back to when I first noticed that I could run pretty damn fast.

"At first I was just stronger than usual and also quicker but that wasn't really that much of a deal and it still felt normal." I lowered my gaze. "The first time I really noticed my power it was already too late." I smiled sadly on the ground as I thought of Leo. I really missed him. I really loved him.

"I'm sorry. That's what usually happens when nobody tells you about supernatural powers." I look up to see him smiling sympathetically at me. "Who was it?"

"My boyfriend." I stated silently. "We had been friends since middle school."

Again there's silence and this time I can't contain myself anymore so I ask the question burning on my tounge. "What do you know about my kind? A-are w-we evil? I-I don't w-wanna h-urt anyone."

I instantly leave the building when I get Scott's call and hear that my cousin is back. Real Stiles, not the fake Nogitsune one but Lydia is gone with the bad one.

When my car stops in front of the McCall's house I instantly jump out and enter it running up to Scott's room where Stiles currently is.

I throw my arms around him instantly hiding my face at his chest as I pull his body closer to mine. I feel him do the same squeezing me tightly as we just stand there.

"I was so afraid." I whisper in his ear as I place a kiss on his cheek. "I thought I've lost you. I can't lose you too Stiles. I can't lose you."

"I know." I feel him tug me even closer as his face hides in my neck. "I know."

We were still entangled with eachother when somebody cleared their throat behind us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this, but we need to go and save Lydia." Scott said. I turned around to face him and nodded my head before I went into my room to fetch my throwing knives.

When we arrived Kira's mother was already there with her Oni to kill the Nogitsune which meant also killing Stiles who looked like he already was dead.

"I see I'm no longer the fox now Kira, you are." Noshiko stated. "But the Nogitsune is still my demon to burry."

I panicked on the inside as her words rung through my head and heart. Burrying the Nogitsune also meant burrying Stiles. I couldn't let that happen, I swore it wouldn't.

But before I could do anything the Oni's disappeared and everyone looked around confused just as confused as Kira's mother.

"What does it mean?" Isaac asked Noshiko dumbfounded but before she could say a word I heard a very familiar voice. "It means there's been a change in ownership."

Before I could even process the words that came from the Nogitsune's mouth the Oni were already coming at us. Drawing their swords and attacking each one of us.

I felt for my power again making the blood in my veins move more quickly as I felt myself growing stronger again. I had to fight but I wasn't allowed to show my full strenght this time so I moved quickly and threw my knives aiming at the masks to break them.

After some time I finally managed to shatter an Oni's mask just to realize I had run out of knives. But I had to help Isaac who was attacked by three of the Oni's at the same time and slowly he lost the battle. Without thinking I picked up the sword of the dead Oni and ran at one of the dark spirits letting it slide through the air naturally.

I fought hard against my opponent since there were still two of these creatures slashing Isaac's body. I promised myself I wouldn't lose another loved person so tonight I wouldn't make any exceptions. I fought even harder against my offender.

From the corner of my eye I saw Isaac tremble and fall while the Oni lunged out for the last straw but before he could land it an arrow dug deep into his chest making him fall to mist. I smiled as I watched that happen and parried some hints from my offender. We could win

Before the feeling of euphoria about the defeated Oni could get me I watched as one of them appeared right beside Allison. I fended another hit of the Oni's sword before I made a run for it wanting to be there before the Oni's sword would get her.

Suddenly there was a stinging pain in my back and I felt myself fall as I watched the Oni beside Allsion ram his sword into her stomach. I tried to move myself forward as she tumbled but I felt the blade cut through me another time and my sight was beginning to get dark and fuzzy.

The last thing I saw before everything went black was Scott running up to his loved one and taking her into his arms. I knew how he felt I had done the same.

How did you like this chapter??

I had to rewatch Allisons death and I'm still not over it :(

Who's already as pumped as me for the new season?? I can't wait anymore!!

xx sil