Chapter 3

This chapter will be the first time Raviva and Derek meet ;) Tell me what you think of Raviva!
Comment and Like!!
xx

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

Next day is my first day of school so I stood up early, for once, and got myself ready. I hopped under the shower and washed my hair after that I brushed it and choose to let it dry by itself while I'll fetched something to eat from the kitchen. I quickly slipped on a basic shirt, my leather jacket and some tight dark blue skinny jeans, then ran down the stairs to the guys.

The Sheriff sat on the kitchen table, bent over the newspaper, a cup of coffee in his hand while Stiles was rummaging through the cupborads. I smiled at my uncle then got myself a bowl where I poured some cereals and milk and started to eat.

The first day ended soon and I'm really happy about that because of this town being so small and me being the only new one I was a rarity and being watched the whole day. After school I slipped into my 1967 Mustang Shelby GT, the only thing I had left of my father and drove home to the Stiles household, where I'm met with a silent empty house.

I waited a few hours, since Stiles should arrive at home shortly after me but since he didn't I decided to take a short run. I changed into my shorts and a shirt, then put on my trainers. I stepped out of the house while binding my hair up into a ponytail. After I locked the door I started running, straight into the woods since the sun was out today and it's the most calming and beautiful setting ever.

With my favorite music banging thorugh the plugs in my ears I set my pace and blocked out the world. I blocked out what happened in Seattle, I blocked out my fathers death and I blocked out my mum with her terrified face. The way she had looked at me after what happened.

I speeded up a little, trying to run away from my memories. After some time I slowed down a little again and stopped as something caught my eye. I saw a big house shine through the trees, or better what's left of the house that once had stood there. Curious as I was, and always have been, I got closer to the house and somehow it drew me to itself and I couldn't resist the urge.

As I stepped closer I took in the compelling view, the burnt out ruins were breathetaking. I looked more closely at the cracks in the walls, the boarded-up windows and the red door, where someone must have torn the paint off and now the brown wood was showing through again with a black sign on it.

Curiously I stepped closer and drew my fingers over the sign that kind of looks like some old celtic rune, I've seen somewhere before. "Being, becoming, passing" I whispered, as I looked at the triskelion.

"You know that this is privat property, don't you?" I flinched at the sudden male voice and turned around. Ten meters from the house stood a good looking guy, his hands were crossed over his chest, causing his muscles to flex and show off. His face was grumpy and he had a dangerous aura around him.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry, I didn't know, I'm new here!" I explained myself while I stepped down the porch to leave the property. I flashed him a little smile, then went off into the woods again, taking the same way I came from and running back to my new home. I didn't remember a burnt down ruin, from back when I lived here, so I got curious and decided to find out, what happened to the huge house, as soon as I got home and was showered.