Chapter 23

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

I couldn't sleep after that, not any seconds longer. Too many thoughts were flying through my head. Was I really a Succubus? A Demon?

How was I going to tell anyone that I truly was supernatural but not one of the good creatures? How would they react? What if I get crazy like Stiles and they need to stop me.. I don't want to hurt any other person I love, killing Leo was already enough and then I nearly killed Derek.

Derek. I turned around to look at him. He was still fast asleep on my bed looking years younger as he lay there totally eased. I couldn't hurt him like that again. I thought he was dead for a second and I felt in my heart that I couldn't live with it. I couldn't stand him dying because of me.

I loved him. I truly did even though I didn't want to admit it.

I sighed and turned away. I would leave as soon as Stiles was normal again. I wouldn't hurt another person I loved. I will drive far away, so I won't be able to hurt anyone of my friends and family. I can't make them go through such a horrible expierience again.

I left my room with one last glance to Derek then went downstairs in the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereals and a coffee before I sat down at the counter where a little sticky note was attached. It was from my uncle telling me that he had already gone to the station.I sighed a little and started eating while planning my farewell.

After a while I heard a loud thump from upstairs then quick steps made their way down the stairs. Seconds later Derek appeared in the doorway a panicked look in his eyes.

"What's up, had a nightmare?" I asked playing it cool but a shiver ran down my back as pictures of what he really had dreamed of came to my mind. "You scared the hell out of me I thought you were taken by Stiles."

I looked up from my cereal and into his eyes. His face was sour as always but it showed a hint of concern that he couldn't hide behind his ususal features.

"You should know the best that he can't take me that easily." I told him and switched my gaze back to my food. I didn't want to tie our bond again since I knew how it was going to end. I would have to cut ties soon.

The day passed draggingly. It consisted of me sitting around and reading a book as Derek was in Stiles room to find out what was up with the chess board and which moves would be next. I kept my distance to him the whole time giving him the cold shoulder.

It was already late afternoon when I went to check up on him but he wasn't there. I went through the house calling his name but I couldn't find him. So I ended up in Stiles room again. I stood there and tried to think of a place he could've went but there was nothing.

Just as I wanted to leave the room I felt a pull in my body. I didn't really know what was happening but it was like I could feel his energy and it was suddenly dragging me to where he was. I quickly slipped some shoes on before I slid into my car and drove off.

At the Argent's building I didn't even bother with the elevator instead I instantly took the stairs up to their floor. Their door was a slit open so I just pushed myself through it while my ears already took in the sounds of a fight.

Quickly I followed the pull of energy to the room where the noise came from just to see Mr. Argent hold his gun to Dereks head. Before I could control it I heard a loud "No!" boom from my throat and Mr. Argent looked over at me distracted by my appearance.

Derek took that moment of distraction to gain the upper hand and throw the hunter against the wall. I watched as he jumped over to his opponent ready to make his last move but he didn't count me in.

Before his claws could meet Mr. Argents throath I was already there and pushed the werewolf off of him making him fall into the desk. He instantly got up again and growled at me deeply. I looked into his blue eyes but there was nothing familiar in them.

"Derek." I tried to get to him to recognize me but it was no use. He just stalked closer step by step eying me like I was his food.

Suddenly he jumped forward and attacked but I fended his hit off easily as I felt a unknown strenght burst through my veins breaking free a sleeping monster. "Derek" I warned as we both took a step back caused by the hard recoil of the punch.

Again he didn't react to my words so I turned back to Mr. Argent who eyed me with surprise. "Get out." I demanded but he didn't oblige instead he stood up again and shook his head. "Won't let you fight against him alone. He's not himself."

"I know but trust me, I've got this one." I stated as I eyed Derek suspiciously. "And you pointing a gun to his head won't help me while fighting."

The wolf shot forward again and this time I didn't contain myself. I let the feeling inside of me take over feeling the pulsing liquid mighty energy flow through my veins. I closed my eyes as I finally let out my power.

I heard a loud thud and a flapping sound. When I open my eyes I see everything very sharply and in a total new light. I see Derek throwing himself onto me and Argent pointing the gun at him.

I reacted instinctivley repelling the werewolf with my arms and pushing back the hunter with my wings. "I've got this." I growl at the Argent as I stalk closer to the big bad wolf in front of me.

Soon I've got Derek on the ground using all my strenght pushing him down while trying to talk to him but nothing helps so I finally overcome my fear and lay my hand on his neck.

This time I've got all control I need and as soon as he's out I take my hand away and stand up from him. Just to face a quite stunned Argent.

"I told you I've got this." I tell him as I fidget awkwardly under his gaze.

"Yeah. You sure did."

How did you like that chapter??

I'm still not sure if I should keep the wings or cross them out.. Is it too much? What do you think??

What do you like about Raviva?? How do you imagine she looks like?? Any celebrity who could play her??

xx sil