Chapter 14

I do not own the Teen Wolf characters, but I do own my character Raviva and other charcters that will occure and don't belong to Teen Wolf.

It had been four days since Boyd's death and Derek still hadn't talked to anyone, not even Peter or Cora. I'm really worried right now, but Peter said, that we needed to give him space. "You know what werewolves do when they're hurt? They hide and wait till their wounds have healed." I recall Peters words. But that wasn't the only thing he told us.

When we went to Derek's appartment to check up on him, Peter also told us about Paige. I must admit this was the saddest story I've had ever heard of and I could really feel him. He killed his first love, just like I did. But there is one difference he knew what he did and I didn't.

That story has been all I could think about the past few days and thoughts about it were still clouding my mind. He was so damn young back then. Why did he have to go through so many rough things? He did all this alone, every time. There was never someone at his side, he always dealt with this by himself. He burdened himself with it. He was doing it again, by pushing others away. Wasn't he tired? Because I clearly was tired. Tired of dealing with everything on my own.

Determined I stood up from my bed. I just slipped on a short and some shoes, then I was already running down the stairs.

"I'm going out!" I informed the Sheriff and Stiles, but before they could even protest I had grabbed my keys and was out of the house. I ran the few steps to my Mustang and reversed it out the driveway then sped down the wet roads. The rain was pouring harder and harder and I was barely seeing what was in front of me since the sky darkened too. But I didn't care, I knew the way, I would even be able to find it with my eyes closed.

Minutes later I parked my car right in front of the industrial building and hopped out of it. I sped through the rain but still couldn't keep myself from getting soaked by the rain. I didn't even bother to ring the bell since I knew nobody would open up anyway. So I just went into the building and opened the big door to his loft.

I was met with warm air and a familiar smell, that made me shiver. I quickly crossed the big entrance hall and sped up the staircase to Dereks bedroom. When I entered it he was standing by his window and looked out into the pouring rain.

"Hi." I said awkwardly, not knowing what to do with myself. I panicked on the inside, I should have fully thought this plan through, before acting. I mean he probably didn't even want to see me, since I was the one at fault. I was the reason one of his pack, his family was dead.

But it didn't matter now, if he hated me or not. All that mattered was that he shouldn't have to go through all this by himself. He should know that he wasn't alone, that someone cared for him.

So I kicked myself in my cowardly ass and took a step forward. He turned around to me and looked me straight in the eyes. Much to my surprise his green orbs didn't contain a spark of anger. "I-" I started but I didn't know what to say so I just stumbled forward again.

Next thing I knew, I was wrapped up in a strong pair of arms and pulled against a muscular chest that spent my shivering body some warmth. I instantly let my hands wander to his back and neck, clawing on him. I didn't want to let go of him ever again.

I felt him nuzzle his face in my neck and breathe in deeply, inhaling my scent. A werewolf thing, I thought. "Derek I-" I wanted to apologize but he cut me off. "It's not your fault, it was my choice." I looked up into his eyes, turning his face to me.

"It was Boyd's choice." I said with a soft voice. "He decided to fight with his family, even though he knew it could end badly. He fought for you because you gave him a life worth fighting for, just like you did to Isaac."

He looked me deep into the eye, searching for a sign that I was just lying to comfort him, but he couldn't find anythig. Suddenly his lips were on mine in a hungry kiss. I returned the gesture and he got even more passionate when he noticed my respones.

His hands started roaming my body and I was moaning as he sucked on my skin, while feeling me up and down, caressing my skin. I craved his touch since I was so cold from the rain outside and this tension that was lingering between us for forever now finally was released.

My small sounds seemed to egg him on even more, so he picked me up and lead us over to the bed, where he lay me down and hovered over me. He was trailing kisses down my neck and up again, catching my lips in a wild kiss, while a growl erupted his throath. His hands traveled under the fabric of my shirt and up my naked skin of my upper body, while his tounge seized my mouth, showing off his dominance.

Suddenly a memory of that night with Leo shot in my mind and I started to panic, at the memories that kept flooding back all at once. I started to struggle against his chest, wanting him to stop and tried to push him away but I couldn't. I pushed my hands against his chest to signal him to stop and get off me. He noticed my discontent and stopped the kiss, bringing his hand back to my waist and hoisted his body up a little to give me some space.

When he saw my state he quickly slipped off of me and sat on the side of the bed, while I tried to calm my breathe and stop the memories. Breathing was getting harder and harder, as I gasped for air. 'Raviva, calm yourself!' I told myself and tried my best to calm down.

So here's another chapter bc I'm sorry for making you wait so long :/
But I've got a problem bc now all the stuff with Jennifer Blake and the Nemeton happens and I don't really know how to adapt this stuff to my story yet since normally there's some kind of lovestory between Jennifer and Derek ^^
If you've got any ideas or wishes comment them ;) bc I relly don't know yet how to figure this out
xxx sil